Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 33rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Frank Albertson
- 1946Blake Clark
- 1963Stephen McGann
- 1972Dana International
- 1975Naomi Grossman
- 1978Eden Espinosa
- 1978Rich Sommer
- 1981Michelle Bass
- 1983Alex Westaway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1621Johannes Schefferus, Swedish author and hymn-writer (d. 1679)
- 1862Émile Coste, French fencer (d. 1927)
- 1897Howard Deering Johnson, American businessman, founded Howard Johnson’s (d. 1972)
- 1929Věra Chytilová, Czech actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1933Than Shwe, Burmese politician
- 1948Al McKay, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Earth, Wind & Fire)
- 1952Park Geun-hye, South Korean politician, 11th President of South Korea
- 1953Jerry Sisk, Jr., American gemologist, co-founded Jewelry Television (d. 2013)
- 1961Abraham Iyambo, Namibian politician (d. 2013)
- 1978Rich Sommer, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Mexican–American War: The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is signed.
- 1876The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- 1887In Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania the first Groundhog Day is observed.
- 1913Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- 1933Working as maids, the sisters Christine and Léa Papin murder their employer’s wife and daughter in Le Mans, France. The case is the subject of a number of French films and plays.
- 1957Iskander Mirza of Pakistan lays the foundation-stone of the Guddu Barrage.
- 1966Pakistan suggests a six-point agenda with Kashmir after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- 19821982 Hama massacre: the government of Syria attacks the town of Hama.
- 1987After the 1986 People Power Revolution, the Philippines enacts a new constitution.
- 2007The worst flooding in Indonesia in 300 years begins.
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christel Adelaar, Aaron Tveit, Karolína Kurková, Fred Turner, Doug Wimbish, Robert Villar, Amy Castle, Hiroki Yasumoto, Paul Anka, Marc Hunter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 2, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1942 – Piotr Szczepanik, Polish singer and actor; November 18, 1946 – Chris Rainbow, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2015); July 24, 1979 – Rose Byrne, Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,127