Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 33rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tobean - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tobean will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tobean will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lisa Della Casa
- 1933Tony Jay
- 1941Cory Wells
- 1948Al McKay
- 1950Barbara Sukowa
- 1963Stephen McGann
- 1966Robert DeLeo
- 1973Marissa Jaret Winokur
- 1984Mao Miyaji
- 1986Gemma Arterton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1457Peter Martyr d'Anghiera, Italian-Spanish historian and author (d. 1526)
- 1861Solomon R. Guggenheim, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (d. 1949)
- 1933Tony Jay, English actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1942Bo Hopkins, American actor
- 1949Yasuko Namba, Japanese mountaineer (d. 1996)
- 1950Libby Purves, English journalist and author
- 1962Michael T. Weiss, American actor
- 1971Michelle Gayle, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1978Faye White, English footballer
- 1984Brian Cage, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1207Terra Mariana, comprising present-day Estonia and Latvia, is established.
- 1868Pro-Imperial forces captured Osaka Castle from the Tokugawa shogunate and burned it to the ground.
- 1876The National League of Professional Baseball Clubs of Major League Baseball is formed.
- 1920The Tartu Peace Treaty is signed between Estonia and Russia.
- 1971Idi Amin replaces President Milton Obote as leader of Uganda.
- 1971The international Ramsar Convention for the conservation and sustainable utilization of wetlands is signed in Ramsar, Mazandaran, Iran.
- 1976The Groundhog Day gale hits the north-eastern United States and south-eastern Canada.
- 1988Auntie Anne’s is founded by Anne F. Beiler in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- 2004Swiss tennis player Roger Federer becomes the No. 1 ranked men’s singles player, a position he will hold for a record 237 weeks.
- 2012The ferry MV Rabaul Queen sinks off the coast of Papua New Guinea near the Finschhafen District, with an estimated 300 people missing.
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margot Loyola, Sheree Murphy, Nick Nolte, Aida Turturro, Anna Maria Jopek, Jimmie Walker, Robert L. Manahan, Yahoo Serious, Seungri, Ani Lorak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 2, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1961 – Roland Gift, English singer-songwriter and actor (Fine Young Cannibals and Akrylykz); August 20, 1971 – David Walliams, English comedian, actor, and author; September 16, 1985 – Max Minghella, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170