Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 33rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jenkins - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jenkins will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jenkins will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Bonita Granville
- 1929Věra Chytilová
- 1937Tom Smothers
- 1947Farrah Fawcett
- 1949Brent Spiner
- 1954Christie Brinkley
- 1955Kim Zimmer
- 1963Eva Cassidy
- 1986Gemma Arterton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1522Lodovico Ferrari, Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1565)
- 1896Kazimierz Kuratowski, Polish mathematician and logician (d. 1980)
- 1929Věra Chytilová, Czech actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1937Tom Smothers, American comedian, actor, and singer (Smothers Brothers)
- 1942Bo Hopkins, American actor
- 1945Kerem Yılmazer, Turkish actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1966Andrei Chesnokov, Russian tennis player and coach
- 1970Jennifer Westfeldt, American actress, singer and writer
- 1981Emre Aydın, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1983Carolina Klüft, Swedish heptathlete and jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 962Translatio imperii: Pope John XII crowns Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor, the first Holy Roman Emperor in nearly 40 years.
- 1536Spaniard Pedro de Mendoza founds Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1542Portuguese forces under Cristóvão da Gama capture a Muslim-occupied hill fort in northern Ethiopia in the Battle of Baçente.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The first ship with Chinese immigrants arrives in San Francisco.
- 1913Grand Central Terminal is opened in New York City.
- 1914Charlie Chaplin’s first film appearance, Making a Living premieres.
- 1925Serum run to Nome: Dog sleds reach Nome, Alaska with diphtheria serum, inspiring the Iditarod race.
- 1934The Export-Import Bank of the United States is incorporated.
- 1966Pakistan suggests a six-point agenda with Kashmir after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- 1972The British embassy in Dublin is destroyed in protest at Bloody Sunday.
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvis Costello, Christian, Patrick Stewart, Glenn Plummer, Jan Miner, Virginia Grey, Hōchū Ōtsuka, Chris Pine, Thongchai McIntyre, Lena Zavaroni.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 2, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 3, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1965 – Steve Coogan, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 2, 1950 – Lou Gramm, American singer-songwriter (Foreigner and Shadow King); July 8, 1966 – Mike Nawrocki, American voice actor, animator, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Big Idea Entertainment.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166