Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1901 was a Wednesday and it was the 51st day of the year 1901. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 119 years old today. There have been 43,464 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,488 days or 39.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1932.
If a dog named Charrie - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 569 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charrie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Charrie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Lew Soloff
- 1945Alan Hull
- 1946Sandy Duncan
- 1951Edward Albert
- 1960Joel Hodgson
- 1964Willie Garson
- 1966Cindy Crawford
- 1967Lili Taylor
- 1980Yuichi Nakamura
- 1989Jack Falahee
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1898Jimmy Yancey, American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1935Ian Castles, Australian public servant (d. 2010)
- 1938Richard Beymer, American actor, director, and cinematographer
- 1944Lew Soloff, American trumpet player, composer, and actor (Blood, Sweat & Tears and Mingus Big Band) (d. 2015)
- 1945Henry Polic II, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Scott Brayton, American race car driver (d. 1996)
- 1962Kenn Nesbitt, American poet and author
- 1967Lili Taylor, American actress
- 1968Ha Seok-ju, South Korean footballer and manager
- 1978Julia Jentsch, German actress
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andres’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1472Orkney and Shetland are pawned by Norway to Scotland in lieu of a dowry for Margaret of Denmark.
- 1865End of the Uruguayan War, with a peace agreement between President Tomás Villalba and rebel leader Venancio Flores, setting the scene for the destructive War of the Triple Alliance.
- 1872In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- 1931The Congress of the United States approves the construction of the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge by the state of California.
- 1933The Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution that will end Prohibition in the United States.
- 1943The Parícutin volcano begins to form in Parícutin, Mexico.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1952Emmett Ashford becomes the first African-American umpire in organized baseball by being authorized to be a substitute umpire in the Southwestern International League.
- 1965Ranger 8 crashes into the Moon after a successful mission of photographing possible landing sites for the Apollo program astronauts.
- 1971The United States Emergency Broadcast System is accidentally activated in an erroneous national alert.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Harris, Ah Young, Ben Affleck, Paul Iacono, Stelios Kazantzidis, Robbie Amell, Paul Preiss, Phoebe Cates, Takahiro Yamada, Judie Aronson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1901.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1901 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1927. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1901
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,464 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,488 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,472
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1932
- Age in dog years: 569 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1910 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1927 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1971 – Craig Brewer, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 19, 1980 – Amber Lancaster, American model and actress; December 23, 1941 – Tim Hardin, American singer-songwriter (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,918