Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1913 was a Thursday and it was the 51st day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,292 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Sidney Poitier
- 1929Amanda Blake
- 1936Larry Hovis
- 1951Randy California
- 1960Wendee Lee
- 1964French Stewart
- 1975Brian Littrell
- 1977Gail Kim
- 1988Tahounia Rubel
- 1998Shun Nishime
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1920Karl Albrecht, German businessman, co-founded Aldi (d. 2014)
- 1926Matthew Bucksbaum, American businessman and philanthropist, co-founded General Growth Properties (d. 2013)
- 1945Andrew Bergman, American director and screenwriter
- 1947Peter Strauss, American actor and producer
- 1959Scott Brayton, American race car driver (d. 1996)
- 1963Ian Brown, English singer-songwriter (The Stone Roses)
- 1971Jari Litmanen, Finnish footballer
- 1972k-os, Canadian rapper and producer
- 1975Brian Littrell, American singer-songwriter and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1982Jason Hirsh, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1877Tchaikovsky’s ballet Swan Lake receives its première performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- 1901The legislature of Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
- 1933The Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution that will end Prohibition in the United States.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1962Mercury program: While aboard Friendship 7, John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the earth, making three orbits in four hours, 55 minutes.
- 1987Unabomber: In Salt Lake City, a bomb explodes in a computer store.
- 2005Spain becomes the first country to vote in a referendum on ratification of the proposed Constitution of the European Union, passing it by a substantial margin, but on a low turnout.
- 2009Two Tamil Tigers aircraft packed with C4 explosives en route to the national airforce headquarters are shot down by the Sri Lankan military before reaching their target, in a kamikaze style attack.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for February 20.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lil Green, Stefan Dennis, Peter Riegert, Barbara Eden, Charley Webb, Darryl Cotton, Jao Mapa, Mike Burstyn, Dale Dye, Matt Bomer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 20, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1916 – Hal Smith, American actor and singer (d. 1994); January 10, 1948 – Teresa Graves, American actress and singer (d. 2002); September 13, 1918 – Dick Haymes, Argentinian-American actor and singer (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033