Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 51st day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Marsh - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marsh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marsh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Mary Garden
- 1906Gale Gordon
- 1929Amanda Blake
- 1954Anthony Head
- 1966Cindy Crawford
- 1967Lili Taylor
- 1971Calpernia Addams
- 1973Kimberley Davies
- 1980Yuichi Nakamura
- 1988Jiah Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1753Louis-Alexandre Berthier, French general and politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1815)
- 1757John ‘Mad Jack’Fuller, English philanthropist and politician (d. 1834)
- 1901Ramakrishna Ranga Rao of Bobbili, Indian lawyer and politician (d. 1978)
- 1916Jean Erdman, American dancer and choreographer
- 1942Mitch McConnell, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1950Walter Becker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Steely Dan)
- 1957Glen Hanlon, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1964Tom Harris, Scottish journalist and politician
- 1972k-os, Canadian rapper and producer
- 1980Artur Boruc, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1339The Milanese army and the St. George’s (San Giorgio) Mercenaries of Lodrisio Visconti clashed in the Battle of Parabiago.
- 1835Concepción, Chile is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1872In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.
- 1877Tchaikovsky’s ballet Swan Lake receives its première performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- 1909Publication of the Futurist Manifesto in the French journal Le Figaro.
- 1935Caroline Mikkelsen becomes the first woman to set foot in Antarctica.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1962Mercury program: While aboard Friendship 7, John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the earth, making three orbits in four hours, 55 minutes.
- 1965Ranger 8 crashes into the Moon after a successful mission of photographing possible landing sites for the Apollo program astronauts.
- 1987Unabomber: In Salt Lake City, a bomb explodes in a computer store.
View the complete list of historical events for February 20.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enda Markey, Gloria Gaither, Richard E. Grant, Ray Sawyer, Daggubati Venkatesh, Edward Bunker, Daniella Kertesz, Tiffany Brissette, Roy Hamilton, Matthew Friedberger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 20, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1973 – Kris Marshall, English actor; July 29, 1946 – Neal Doughty, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (REO Speedwagon); May 15, 1982 – Jessica Sutta, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,136