Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 51st day of the year 1943. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,690 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,230 days or 25.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1974.
If a dog named Nefeli - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nefeli will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nefeli will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Gale Gordon
- 1937Nancy Wilson
- 1938Richard Beymer
- 1950Walter Becker
- 1962Dwayne McDuffie
- 1967Andrew Shue
- 1967David Herman
- 1967Lili Taylor
- 1971Calpernia Addams
- 1978Julia Jentsch
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1794William Carleton, Irish author (d. 1869)
- 1850Nérée Beauchemin, Canadian physician and poet (d. 1931)
- 1901Louis Kahn, American architect, designed the Salk Institute, the Kimbell Art Museum and the Bangladesh Parliament Building (d. 1974)
- 1931John Milnor, American mathematician and academic
- 1932Adrian Cristobal, Filipino journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1958James Wilby, Burmese-English actor
- 1959Bill Gullickson, American baseball player
- 1969Siniša Mihajlović, Serbian footballer and manager
- 1978Julia Jentsch, German actress
- 1978Lauren Ambrose, American actress and producer
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792The Postal Service Act, establishing the United States Post Office Department, is signed by United States President George Washington.
- 1798Louis-Alexandre Berthier removes Pope Pius VI from power.
- 1835Concepción, Chile is destroyed by an earthquake.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1877Tchaikovsky’s ballet Swan Lake receives its première performance at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
- 1959The Avro Arrow program to design and manufacture supersonic jet fighters in Canada is cancelled by the Diefenbaker government amid much political debate.
- 1978The last Order of Victory is bestowed upon Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1998American figure skater Tara Lipinski becomes the youngest gold-medalist at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
- 2015Two trains collide in the Swiss town of Rafz resulting in as many as 49 people injured and Swiss Federal Railways cancelling some services.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Biff Elliot, Garth Hudson, Michael Stipe, Martha O'Driscoll, Frankie Jonas, Matthew Healy, Jonas Elmer, Teddy Infuhr, Danny Jones, Tonicha Jeronimo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1943.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1943 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,690 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,230 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 938
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1974
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1931 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1957 – Karl Wallinger, Welsh singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (World Party and The Waterboys); January 11, 1967 – Derek Riddell, Scottish actor; July 24, 1961 – Paul Geary, American singer, drummer, and manager (Extreme).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,753