Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 51st day of the year 1955. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 64 years old today. There have been 23,376 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,792 days or 21.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 792 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1986.
If a dog named Sappho - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sappho will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sappho will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Amanda Blake
- 1936Larry Hovis
- 1946J. Geils
- 1946Sandy Duncan
- 1963Ian Brown
- 1966Cindy Crawford
- 1967Andrew Shue
- 1984Keisuke Koide
- 1989Jack Falahee
- 1998Shun Nishime
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1792Eliza Courtney, French daughter of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1859)
- 1874Mary Garden, Scottish-American soprano and actress (d. 1967)
- 1902Ansel Adams, American photographer and environmentalist (d. 1984)
- 1925Tochinishiki Kiyotaka, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 44th Yokozuna (d. 1990)
- 1937Robert Huber, German biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Jon Brant, American bass player (Cheap Trick)
- 1969Azusa Watanabe, Japanese actress
- 1983Jose Morales, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1986Diego Reis, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Tahounia Rubel, Ethiopian-Israeli model
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1472Orkney and Shetland are pawned by Norway to Scotland in lieu of a dowry for Margaret of Denmark.
- 1547Edward VI of England is crowned King of England at Westminster Abbey.
- 1909Publication of the Futurist Manifesto in the French journal Le Figaro.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1952Emmett Ashford becomes the first African-American umpire in organized baseball by being authorized to be a substitute umpire in the Southwestern International League.
- 1978The last Order of Victory is bestowed upon Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1988The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast votes to secede from Azerbaijan and join Armenia, triggering the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 1998American figure skater Tara Lipinski becomes the youngest gold-medalist at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan.
- 2010In Madeira Island, Portugal, heavy rain causes floods and mudslides, resulting in at least 43 deaths, in the worst disaster in the history of the archipelago.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Minor Watson, Boxcar Willie, Ai Moritaka, Raven Goodwin, Nancy Wilson, Lloyd Bacon, Caspar Lee, Steven Tyler, Will Tura, Bob Grant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1955.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1955 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 2, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,376 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,792 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 792
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1986
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1966 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 2, 1931 (-128)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1933 – Bettina Cirone, American model and photographer; May 15, 1918 – Joseph Wiseman, Canadian-American actor (d. 2009); March 9, 1936 – Mickey Gilley, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,780