Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 51st day of the year 1967. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,465 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,488 days or 17.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 1998.
If a dog named Steeler - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Steeler will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Steeler will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Sidney Poitier
- 1936Larry Hovis
- 1936Marj Dusay
- 1937David Ackles
- 1946J. Geils
- 1954Anthony Head
- 1964French Stewart
- 1971Calpernia Addams
- 1975Brian Littrell
- 1981Chris Thile
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1757John ‘Mad Jack’Fuller, English philanthropist and politician (d. 1834)
- 1794William Carleton, Irish author (d. 1869)
- 1887Vincent Massey, Canadian lawyer and politician, 18th Governor General of Canada (d. 1967)
- 1924Gloria Vanderbilt, American actress and fashion designer
- 1945Brion James, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1954Anthony Head, English actor and singer
- 1958James Wilby, Burmese-English actor
- 1977Stephon Marbury, American basketball player
- 1988Tahounia Rubel, Ethiopian-Israeli model
- 1991Angelique van der Meet, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Melissa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1472Orkney and Shetland are pawned by Norway to Scotland in lieu of a dowry for Margaret of Denmark.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Olustee: The largest battle fought in Florida during the war.
- 1873The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco.
- 1943The Saturday Evening Post publishes the first of Norman Rockwell’s Four Freedoms in support of United States President Franklin Roosevelt’s 1941 State of the Union address theme of Four Freedoms.
- 1943American movie studio executives agree to allow the Office of War Information to censor movies.
- 1944World War II: The United States takes Eniwetok Island.
- 1971The United States Emergency Broadcast System is accidentally activated in an erroneous national alert.
- 1978The last Order of Victory is bestowed upon Leonid Brezhnev.
- 2006In South Korea the United Liberal Democrats, the three top political parties was merged into Grand National Party.
- 2010In Madeira Island, Portugal, heavy rain causes floods and mudslides, resulting in at least 43 deaths, in the worst disaster in the history of the archipelago.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caterina Scorsone, Sung Joon, David Lonsdale, Shirley MacLaine, Devendra Banhart, Karina Pasian, Leslie Hendrix, Kate Rusby, Al Martino, Ed Wood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1967.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1967 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +222. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1967
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,465 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,488 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 1998
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1993 (+222)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-165)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams (February 25, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1944 – David Roper, English actor; June 17, 1943 – Barry Manilow, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 9, 1954 – Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145