Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 51st day of the year 1981. It was the 8th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,626 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,209 days or 14.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 29, 2012.
If a dog named Aoki - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aoki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aoki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SEEEGEKCT? Check your answers here: Word scramble SEEEGEKCT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Brenda Blethyn
- 1946Sandy Duncan
- 1954Patty Hearst
- 1958James Wilby
- 1964Willie Garson
- 1967Kurt Cobain
- 1978Julia Jentsch
- 1984Keisuke Koide
- 1988Tahounia Rubel
View the complete list of February 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1792Eliza Courtney, French daughter of Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1859)
- 1901René Dubos, French-American biologist and author (d. 1982)
- 1941Lim Kit Siang, Malaysian politician
- 1945Andrew Bergman, American director and screenwriter
- 1945Brion James, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1946Brenda Blethyn, English actress and singer
- 1967David Herman, American comedian and actor
- 1977Gail Kim, Canadian wrestler and actress
- 1981Fred Jackson, American football player
- 1988Rihanna, Barbadian-American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of February 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1472Orkney and Shetland are pawned by Norway to Scotland in lieu of a dowry for Margaret of Denmark.
- 1685René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France’s claim to Texas.
- 1846Polish insurgents lead an uprising in Kraków to incite a fight for national independence.
- 1865End of the Uruguayan War, with a peace agreement between President Tomás Villalba and rebel leader Venancio Flores, setting the scene for the destructive War of the Triple Alliance.
- 1913King O'Malley drives in the first survey peg to mark commencement of work on the construction of Canberra.
- 1933The Congress of the United States proposes the Twenty-first Amendment to the United States Constitution that will end Prohibition in the United States.
- 1942Lieutenant Edward O'Hare becomes America’s first World War II flying ace.
- 1952Emmett Ashford becomes the first African-American umpire in organized baseball by being authorized to be a substitute umpire in the Southwestern International League.
- 1962Mercury program: While aboard Friendship 7, John Glenn becomes the first American to orbit the earth, making three orbits in four hours, 55 minutes.
- 1989An IRA bomb destroys a section of a British Army barracks in Ternhill, England.
View the complete list of February 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth LeCompte, Ernst-Paul Hasselbach, Kōji Ishizaka, Benjamin Kowalewicz, David Westhead, Richard Butler, Ross Mathews, Francesca Neri, Isabella Glyn, Baldev Raj Chopra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 20, 1981.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th February 1981 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 20th February 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 20, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 51st day of 1981
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 8th Friday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 79 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,626 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,209 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 529
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 29, 2012
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton (February 21, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.II.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1975 – Jeff Davis, American screenwriter and producer; September 26, 1927 – Patrick O'Neal, American actor (d. 1994); October 21, 1940 – Manfred Mann, South African-English keyboard player and producer (Manfred Mann, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, and Manfred Mann Chapter Three).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050