Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Juliebetty - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juliebetty will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Juliebetty will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sigrid Holmquist
- 1914Zachary Scott
- 1943David Geffen
- 1961Martha Hackett
- 1969James Dean Bradfield
- 1971Randy Blythe
- 1978Park Eun-hye
- 1980Tiziano Ferro
- 1981Jun Kaname
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1723Louis-Pierre Anquetil, French historian and author (d. 1808)
- 1887Korechika Anami, Japanese general and politician, 54th Japanese Minister of War (d. 1945)
- 1900Madeleine Renaud, French actress (d. 1994)
- 1913Roger Laurent, Belgian racing driver (d. 1997)
- 1947Olympia Snowe, American politician
- 1948Bill Slayback, American baseball player and singer (d. 2015)
- 1964Mark Kelly, American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1969Corey Harris, American singer and guitarist
- 1980Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, Bhutanese king
- 1991Devon Travis, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1440The Prussian Confederation is formed.
- 1543Battle of Wayna Daga – A combined army of Ethiopian and Portuguese troops defeats a Muslim army led by Ahmed Gragn.
- 1613Mikhail I is unanimously elected Tsar by a national assembly, beginning the Romanov dynasty of Imperial Russia.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1842John Greenough is granted the first U.S. patent for the sewing machine.
- 1878The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1913Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- 1952The British government, under Winston Churchill, abolishes identity cards in the UK to “set the people free”.
- 1958The peace symbol, commissioned by Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in protest against the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, is designed and completed by Gerald Holtom.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanna Lumley, A. J. McLean, Amy Winehouse, Shizuka Itō, Jean Eustache, Inés Rivero, Zendaya, Joe South, Tito Arévalo, Jody Thompson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 21, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1958 – Dean Erickson, American actor; March 11, 1922 – José Luis López Vázquez, Spanish actor and director (d. 2009); July 7, 1963 – Vonda Shepard, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149