Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1921. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,085 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,028 days or 32.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 30, 1952.
If a dog named Kaloko - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaloko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kaloko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Zachary Scott
- 1934Rue McClanahan
- 1943David Geffen
- 1946Anthony Daniels
- 1961Christopher Atkins
- 1961Martha Hackett
- 1973Brodus Clay
- 1975Wish Bone
- 1986Charlotte Church
- 1996Sophie Turner
View the complete list of February 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1878Mirra Alfassa, French-Indian spiritual leader (d. 1973)
- 1930Pedro R. Dean, Filipino archbishop
- 1948Bill Slayback, American baseball player and singer (d. 2015)
- 1958Alan Trammell, American baseball player and manager
- 1961Christopher Atkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Tomasz Kiełbowicz, Polish footballer
- 1979Shane Gibson, American guitarist (stOrk and Jonathan Davis and the SFA) (d. 2014)
- 1980Yannick Lupien, Canadian swimmer
- 1982Andre Barrett, American basketball player
- 1984Marco Paoloni, Italian footballer
View the complete list of February 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1437James I of Scotland is assassinated.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Valverde is fought near Fort Craig in New Mexico Territory.
- 1896An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.
- 1918The last Carolina parakeet dies in captivity at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- 1925The New Yorker publishes its first issue.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1952The British government, under Winston Churchill, abolishes identity cards in the UK to “set the people free”.
- 1965Malcolm X is assassinated at the Audubon Ballroom in New York City by members of the F.B.I.
- 1973Over the Sinai Desert, Israeli fighter aircraft shoot down Libyan Arab Airlines Flight 114 jet killing 108.
View the complete list of February 21 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverley Craven, Nathaniel Motte, Stephanie Seymour, Jamie McGonnigal, Amit Kumar, Valerie Azlynn, Dave Hemingway, Molière, Ben Lee, Lucy Cohu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 21, 1921.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st February 1921 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1941. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 21, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 52nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,085 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,028 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 30, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1932 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1941 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.II.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1949 – Crazy Mohan, Indian actor, screenwriter, and playwright; July 25, 1979 – Amy Adams, American singer; May 23, 1947 – Ann Hui, Hong Kong actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851