Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1937 was a Sunday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1937. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,010 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,003 days or 27.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 30, 1968.
If a dog named Alan - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Arline Judge
- 1914Zachary Scott
- 1917Lucille Bremer
- 1946Anthony Daniels
- 1960Steve Wynn
- 1971Randy Blythe
- 1978Nicole Parker
- 1978Park Eun-hye
- 1982Tebogo Jacko Magubane
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton
View the complete list of February 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1867Otto Hermann Kahn, German banker and philanthropist (d. 1934)
- 1914Ilmari Juutilainen, Finnish soldier and pilot (d. 1999)
- 1925Sam Peckinpah, American director and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1930Pedro R. Dean, Filipino archbishop
- 1949Frank Brunner, American illustrator
- 1964Scott Kelly, American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1982Chantal Claret, American singer-songwriter and actress (Morningwood)
- 1983Braylon Edwards, American football player
- 1987Eniola Aluko, Nigerian-English footballer
- 1989Kristin Herrera, American actress
View the complete list of February 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1874The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first edition.
- 1896An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.
- 1916World War I: In France, the Battle of Verdun begins.
- 1918The last Carolina parakeet dies in captivity at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- 1925The New Yorker publishes its first issue.
- 1937The League of Nations bans foreign national “volunteers” in the Spanish Civil War.
- 1948NASCAR is incorporated.
- 1958The peace symbol, commissioned by Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in protest against the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, is designed and completed by Gerald Holtom.
- 1972The Soviet unmanned spaceship Luna 20 lands on the Moon.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of February 21 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Malet, Nena, Claire Holt, Karolyn Grimes, Forrest Griffin, Gene Rayburn, Virginie Efira, Selina Scott, Amanda Ooms, Jason Bernard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 21, 1937.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st February 1937 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 22, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 21, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 52nd day of 1937
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 305 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,010 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,003 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,017
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 30, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 22, 1941 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1958 – Oscar Nunez, Cuban-American actor and screenwriter; April 19, 1946 – Tim Curry, English actor, singer, and producer; July 2, 1949 – Nancy Stephens, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792