Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 216 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,064 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rudolf - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rudolf will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rudolf will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Madeleine Renaud
- 1929James Beck
- 1935Mark McManus
- 1937Gary Lockwood
- 1938Bobby Charles
- 1962Vanessa Feltz
- 1963William Baldwin
- 1973Bowie Tsang
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton
- 1996Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1915Ann Sheridan, American actress and singer (d. 1967)
- 1942Tony Martin, Trinidadian-American historian and educator (d. 2013)
- 1947Olympia Snowe, American politician
- 1948Bill Slayback, American baseball player and singer (d. 2015)
- 1951Dos Caras, Mexican wrestler and actor
- 1970Michael Slater, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1973Bowie Tsang, Taiwanese singer and actress
- 1974Iván Campo, Spanish footballer
- 1975Wish Bone, American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony)
- 1978Park Eun-hye, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1245Thomas, the first known Bishop of Finland, is granted resignation after confessing to torture and forgery.
- 1440The Prussian Confederation is formed.
- 1613Mikhail I is unanimously elected Tsar by a national assembly, beginning the Romanov dynasty of Imperial Russia.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1874The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first edition.
- 1925The New Yorker publishes its first issue.
- 1965Malcolm X is assassinated at the Audubon Ballroom in New York City by members of the F.B.I.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon visits the People’s Republic of China to normalize Sino-American relations.
- 1973Over the Sinai Desert, Israeli fighter aircraft shoot down Libyan Arab Airlines Flight 114 jet killing 108.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tone Lōc, Tim Rose, Dee Dee Davis, Andrea Jeremiah, Hart Hanson, Roy William Neill, Diana Barrymore, Demián Bichir, María Casares, Monica Vitti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 21, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1982 – Jodie Sweetin, American actress; December 16, 1939 – Philip Langridge, English tenor and actor (d. 2010); March 31, 1933 – Anita Carter, American singer-songwriter and bassist (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145