Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,941 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Scram - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scram will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Scram will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sigrid Holmquist
- 1933Nina Simone
- 1934Rue McClanahan
- 1938Bobby Charles
- 1948Bill Slayback
- 1953Christine Ebersole
- 1958Jake Burns
- 1980Tiziano Ferro
- 1993Masaki Suda
- 2001Isabella Acres
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1892Harry Stack Sullivan, American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1949)
- 1946Vito Rizzuto, Italian-Canadian mob boss (d. 2013)
- 1954Mike Pickering, English DJ and saxophonist (Quando Quango and M People)
- 1960Laurent Petitguillaume, French radio and television host
- 1962Chuck Palahniuk, American journalist and author
- 1967Leroy Burrell, American runner and coach
- 1973Heri Joensen, Faroese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Týr)
- 1978Nicole Parker, American actress and singer
- 1979Jennifer Love Hewitt, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1993Steve Leo Beleck, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 362Athanasius returns to Alexandria.
- 1440The Prussian Confederation is formed.
- 1878The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1896An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.
- 1918The last Carolina parakeet dies in captivity at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- 1919German socialist Kurt Eisner is assassinated. His death results in the establishment of the Bavarian Soviet Republic and parliament and government fleeing Munich, Germany.
- 1937The League of Nations bans foreign national “volunteers” in the Spanish Civil War.
- 1947In New York City, Edwin Land demonstrates the first “instant camera”, the Polaroid Land Camera, to a meeting of the Optical Society of America.
- 1965Malcolm X is assassinated at the Audubon Ballroom in New York City by members of the F.B.I.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Stoermer, Jade Seah, Werner Schumacher, Linn Berggren, LaTavia Roberson, James Roday, Antonio Bernacchi, Mimi Rogers, Rita Reys, Krisdayanti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 21, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1966 – Russell Watson, English tenor and actor; February 2, 1980 – Gucci Mane, American rapper, producer, and actor; March 13, 1940 – Candi Staton, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197