Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,822 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Hennsey - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hennsey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hennsey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sigrid Holmquist
- 1933Nina Simone
- 1946Tyne Daly
- 1969Aunjanue Ellis
- 1979Jennifer Love Hewitt
- 1981Jun Kaname
- 1987Ellen Page
- 1989Corbin Bleu
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton
- 1993Masaki Suda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1875Jeanne Calment, French super-centenarian (d. 1997)
- 1892Harry Stack Sullivan, American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst (d. 1949)
- 1962Vanessa Feltz, English journalist and actress
- 1969Aunjanue Ellis, American actress and producer
- 1969James Dean Bradfield, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Manic Street Preachers)
- 1970Eric Wilson, American bass player (Sublime, Sublime with Rome and Long Beach Dub Allstars)
- 1976Michael McIntyre, English comedian and actor
- 1985Georgios Samaras, Greek footballer
- 1989Scout Taylor-Compton, American actress
- 1991Devon Travis, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1543Battle of Wayna Daga – A combined army of Ethiopian and Portuguese troops defeats a Muslim army led by Ahmed Gragn.
- 1613Mikhail I is unanimously elected Tsar by a national assembly, beginning the Romanov dynasty of Imperial Russia.
- 1808Without a previous declaration of war, Russian troops cross the border to Sweden at Abborfors in eastern Finland, thus beginning the Finnish War, in which Sweden will lose the eastern half of the country (i.e. Finland) to Russia.
- 1878The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1913Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- 1921Constituent Assembly of the Democratic Republic of Georgia adopts the country’s first constitution.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1952The Bengali Language Movement protests occur at the University of Dhaka in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon visits the People’s Republic of China to normalize Sino-American relations.
- 1995Steve Fossett lands in Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada becoming the first person to make a solo flight across the Pacific Ocean in a balloon.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Gardner, Amanda Lepore, Denise Legeay, Clara Lee, Fillie Lyckow, Diora Baird, Harriet Andersson, Farhan Akhtar, Milenko Zablaćanski, Erick Zonca.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 21, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1918 – Margot Loyola, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015); May 25, 1903 – Binnie Barnes, English-American actress and singer (d. 1998); April 18, 1985 – Rachel Smith, Panamanian-American model, Miss USA 2007.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221