Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,551 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Scrapper Blackwell
- 1917Lucille Bremer
- 1953Christine Ebersole
- 1973Heri Joensen
- 1978Kim Ha-neul
- 1979Jennifer Love Hewitt
- 1980Kayoko Shibata
- 1989Kristin Herrera
- 1996Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1860Goscombe John, Welsh-English sculptor (d. 1952)
- 1914Ilmari Juutilainen, Finnish soldier and pilot (d. 1999)
- 1925Jack Ramsay, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2014)
- 1930Pedro R. Dean, Filipino archbishop
- 1935Mark McManus, Scottish actor (d. 1994)
- 1943David Geffen, American film and record producer, co-founded DreamWorks and Geffen Records
- 1970Michael Slater, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1979Shane Gibson, American guitarist (stOrk and Jonathan Davis and the SFA) (d. 2014)
- 1984David Odonkor, German footballer
- 1989Jem Karacan, English-Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The first self-propelling steam locomotive makes its outing at the Pen-y-Darren Ironworks in Wales.
- 1808Without a previous declaration of war, Russian troops cross the border to Sweden at Abborfors in eastern Finland, thus beginning the Finnish War, in which Sweden will lose the eastern half of the country (i.e. Finland) to Russia.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1874The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first edition.
- 1878The first telephone directory is issued in New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1913Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1952The British government, under Winston Churchill, abolishes identity cards in the UK to “set the people free”.
- 1972The Soviet unmanned spaceship Luna 20 lands on the Moon.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon visits the People’s Republic of China to normalize Sino-American relations.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Moses, Measha Brueggergosman, Alicia Coppola, Anri Okamoto, Les Dennis, Romaine Fielding, Tony Plana, Denise Legeay, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Masashi Sada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 21, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1981 – Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer; March 19, 1939 – Joe Kapp, American football player, coach, and actor; June 8, 1975 – Shilpa Shetty, Indian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929