Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,922 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Nina Simone
- 1937Gary Lockwood
- 1946Anthony Daniels
- 1953Christine Ebersole
- 1957Julia Benjamin
- 1961Christopher Atkins
- 1971Randy Blythe
- 1973Bowie Tsang
- 1979Jordan Peele
- 1996Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1903Anaïs Nin, French-American author (d. 1977)
- 1914Ilmari Juutilainen, Finnish soldier and pilot (d. 1999)
- 1927Erma Bombeck, American journalist and author (d. 1996)
- 1977Owen King, American author
- 1979Carly Colón, Puerto Rican and Canadian wrestler
- 1980Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, Bhutanese king
- 1982Andre Barrett, American basketball player
- 1988Matthias de Zordo, German javelin thrower
- 1989Kristin Herrera, American actress
- 1991Ji So-yun, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1245Thomas, the first known Bishop of Finland, is granted resignation after confessing to torture and forgery.
- 1613Mikhail I is unanimously elected Tsar by a national assembly, beginning the Romanov dynasty of Imperial Russia.
- 1828Initial issue of the Cherokee Phoenix is the first periodical to use the Cherokee syllabary invented by Sequoyah.
- 1848Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels publish The Communist Manifesto.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Valverde is fought near Fort Craig in New Mexico Territory.
- 1921Rezā Shāh takes control of Tehran during a successful coup
- 1952The Bengali Language Movement protests occur at the University of Dhaka in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1958The peace symbol, commissioned by Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in protest against the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, is designed and completed by Gerald Holtom.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon visits the People’s Republic of China to normalize Sino-American relations.
- 2013At least 17 people are dead and 119 injured following several bombings in the Indian city of Hyderabad.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hila Bronstein, Philip Michael Thomas, Malia Jones, Terry Ellis, André Hennicke, Brian Bell, Steven Severin, Roger McGuinn, Amber Chia, Anna Faris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 21, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 27, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1932 – Meena Kumari, Indian actress (d. 1972); June 23, 1978 – Memphis Bleek, American rapper, producer, and actor; February 24, 1948 – Tim Staffell, English singer and guitarist (Smile, Humpy Bong, and Morgan).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059