Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 1998 was a Saturday and it was the 52nd day of the year 1998. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 21 years old today. There have been 7,670 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,557 days or 7.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 30, 2029.
If a dog named Trips - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trips will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Trips will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Scrapper Blackwell
- 1912Arline Judge
- 1942Margarethe von Trotta
- 1953William Petersen
- 1958Jack Coleman
- 1969Cathy Richardson
- 1975Wish Bone
- 1980Kayoko Shibata
- 1981Jun Kaname
- 2001Isabella Acres
View the complete list of February 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1910Carmine Galante, American gangster (d. 1979)
- 1942Margarethe von Trotta, German actress and director
- 1946Bob Ryan, American journalist and author
- 1962David Foster Wallace, American author and academic (d. 2008)
- 1963William Baldwin, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Owen King, American author
- 1979Jennifer Love Hewitt, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1985Jamaal Westerman, American football player
- 1986Charlotte Church, Welsh singer-songwriter and actress
- 1986Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
View the complete list of February 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The first self-propelling steam locomotive makes its outing at the Pen-y-Darren Ironworks in Wales.
- 1848Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels publish The Communist Manifesto.
- 1885The newly completed Washington Monument is dedicated.
- 1896An Englishman raised in Australia, Bob Fitzsimmons, fought an Irishman, Peter Maher, in an American promoted event which technically took place in Mexico, winning the 1896 World Heavyweight Championship in boxing.
- 1918The last Carolina parakeet dies in captivity at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- 1937The League of Nations bans foreign national “volunteers” in the Spanish Civil War.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1958The peace symbol, commissioned by Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in protest against the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment, is designed and completed by Gerald Holtom.
- 1965Malcolm X is assassinated at the Audubon Ballroom in New York City by members of the F.B.I.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of February 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mae Whitman, Reginald VelJohnson, Julie Sokolow, Lisa Loring, Um Sang-hyun, Mihai Timofti, Wanda De Jesus, Robert Paquette, Izzy Miller, Sharni Vinson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 21, 1998.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st February 1998 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nice & Slow by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 21st February 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 21, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 52nd day of 1998
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,670 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,557 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 260
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 30, 2029
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: Nice & Slow by Usher (February 21, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1985 – Saskia Burmeister, Australian actress; May 27, 1967 – Eddie McClintock, American actor; April 17, 1957 – Susan Roman, Canadian voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758