Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 21, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 52nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,179 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Arline Judge
- 1917Lucille Bremer
- 1933Nina Simone
- 1958Jake Burns
- 1962Vanessa Feltz
- 1978Kim Ha-neul
- 1978Nicole Parker
- 1981Jun Kaname
- 1982Tebogo Jacko Magubane
- 1987Ellen Page
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 21.
- 1556Sethus Calvisius, German astronomer, composer, and theorist (d. 1615)
- 1794Antonio López de Santa Anna, Mexican general and politician, 8th President of Mexico (d. 1876)
- 1903Scrapper Blackwell, American singer and guitarist (d. 1962)
- 1946Anthony Daniels, English actor and producer
- 1947Johnny Echols, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Love)
- 1952Jeff Shaara, American author
- 1970Michael Slater, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1977Owen King, American author
- 1982Tebogo Jacko Magubane, South African DJ and producer
- 1985Crimson, American wrestler and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1543Battle of Wayna Daga – A combined army of Ethiopian and Portuguese troops defeats a Muslim army led by Ahmed Gragn.
- 1808Without a previous declaration of war, Russian troops cross the border to Sweden at Abborfors in eastern Finland, thus beginning the Finnish War, in which Sweden will lose the eastern half of the country (i.e. Finland) to Russia.
- 1842John Greenough is granted the first U.S. patent for the sewing machine.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Valverde is fought near Fort Craig in New Mexico Territory.
- 1874The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first edition.
- 1913Ioannina is incorporated into the Greek state after the Balkan Wars.
- 1945World War II: Japanese kamikaze planes sink the escort carrier USS Bismarck Sea and damage the USS Saratoga.
- 1972The Soviet unmanned spaceship Luna 20 lands on the Moon.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon visits the People’s Republic of China to normalize Sino-American relations.
- 1975Watergate scandal: Former United States Attorney General John N. Mitchell and former White House aides H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman are sentenced to prison.
View the complete list of historical events for February 21.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 21 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Potts, Bob Clark, Frank Whaley, Eleni Menegaki, Cornelia Otis Skinner, George Kennedy, David Oyelowo, Pamela Hensley, James Dunn, George Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 21 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 21, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1951 – Tom Wopat, American actor, singer, and director; May 18, 1943 – Jimmy Snuka, Fijian-American wrestler and actor; August 9, 1974 – Nicola Stapleton, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963