Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1922. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,455 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,818 days or 32.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 31, 1953.
If a dog named Kendra - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kendra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kendra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Giulietta Masina
- 1933Sheila Hancock
- 1938Barry Dennen
- 1940Judy Cornwell
- 1942Christine Keeler
- 1948Linda de Suza
- 1953Nigel Planer
- 1968Jeri Ryan
- 1986Miko Hughes
- 1987Han Hyo-joo
View the complete list of February 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1514Tahmasp I, Iranian ruler (d. 1576)
- 1761Erik Tulindberg, Finnish violinist and composer (d. 1814)
- 1836Mahesh Chandra Nyayratna Bhattacharyya, Indian scholar and academic (d. 1906)
- 1889R. G. Collingwood, English historian and philosopher (d. 1943)
- 1959Jiří Čunek, Czech politician
- 1969Joaquín Cortés, Spanish actor and dancer
- 1969Thomas Jane, American actor, director, and producer
- 1970Ravi Vakil, Canadian-American mathematician and academic
- 1977Hakan Yakin, Swiss footballer
- 1992Alexander Merkel, Kazakhstani-German footballer
View the complete list of February 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1371Robert II becomes King of Scotland, beginning the Stuart dynasty.
- 1651St. Peter’s Flood: A storm surge floods the Frisian coast, drowning 15,000 people.
- 1819By the Adams–Onís Treaty, Spain sells Florida to the United States for five million U.S. dollars.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The Battle of Buena Vista – 5,000 American troops defeat 15,000 Mexicans.
- 1879In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of 5 and dime Woolworth stores.
- 1944World War II: American aircraft mistakenly bomb the Dutch towns of Nijmegen, Arnhem, Enschede and Deventer, resulting in 800 dead in Nijmegen alone.
- 1973Cold War: Following President Richard Nixon’s visit to the People’s Republic of China, the two countries agree to establish liaison offices.
- 1995The Corona reconnaissance satellite program, in existence from 1959 to 1972, is declassified.
- 1997In Roslin, Scotland, scientists announce that an adult sheep named Dolly has been successfully cloned.
- 2012A train crash in Buenos Aires, Argentina, kills 51 people and injures 700 others.
View the complete list of February 22 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricky Bruch, Arsen Dedić, Agathe von Trapp, Dean Winters, Mie Sonozaki, David Bromberg, Lee Pa-ni, Julia Jentsch, Shingo Katori, Sammi Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 22, 1922.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd February 1922 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 18, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 22, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 53rd day of 1922
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,455 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,818 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,200
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 31, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 18, 1916 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1908 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1956 – Brian Benben, American actor and producer; January 24, 1961 – Nastassja Kinski, German-American actress and producer; September 19, 1958 – Richard Ridings, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,730