Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of February 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 23, 1904 was a Tuesday and it was the 54th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,428 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Anna Hoffman-Uddgren
- 1938Diane Varsi
- 1938Paul Morrissey
- 1951Patricia Richardson
- 1970Marie-Josée Croze
- 1971Jung Chan
- 1972Steve Holy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 23.
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville, Canadian politician, 2nd Colonial Governor of Louisiana (d. 1767)
- 1873Liang Qichao, Chinese journalist, philosopher, and scholar (d. 1929)
- 1889John Gilbert Winant, American captain, pilot, and politician, 60th Governor of New Hampshire (d. 1947)
- 1920Paul Gérin-Lajoie, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1948Steve Priest, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Sweet)
- 1950Maxi, Irish singer, actor, and radio host
- 1960Alan Griffin, Australian politician
- 1970Marie-Josée Croze, Canadian actress
- 1971Jung Chan, South Korean actor
- 1972Alessandro Sturba, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Mexican–American War: Battle of Buena Vista – In Mexico, American troops under future president General Zachary Taylor defeat Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1854The official independence of the Orange Free State is declared.
- 1886Charles Martin Hall produced the first samples of man-made aluminum, after several years of intensive work. He was assisted in this project by his older sister Julia Brainerd Hall.
- 1917First demonstrations in Saint Petersburg, Russia. The beginning of the February Revolution.
- 1927U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs a bill by Congress establishing the Federal Radio Commission (later replaced by the Federal Communications Commission) which was to regulate the use of radio frequencies in the United States.
- 1942World War II: Japanese submarines fire artillery shells at the California coastline near Santa Barbara.
- 1966In Syria, Ba'ath Party member Salah Jadid leads an intra-party military coup that replaces the previous government of General Amin al-Hafiz, also a Baathist.
- 1998In the United States, tornadoes in central Florida destroy or damage 2,600 structures and kill 42.
- 1999Kurdish rebel leader Abdullah Öcalan is charged with treason in Ankara, Turkey.
- 2008A U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirit bomber crashes on Guam. It is the first operational loss of a B-2.
View the complete list of historical events for February 23.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 23 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Wilson, Ted Lewis, Kellie Waymire, Kyle MacLachlan, Justus von Dohnányi, Cheryl Cole, David Coburn, Hugh Griffith, J Dilla, Jeremy Shada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 23 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 23, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1959 – Mark Eitzel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 21, 1929 – James Beck, English actor (d. 1973); January 5, 1971 – Mayuko Takata, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046