Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 23, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 54th day of the year 1983. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,038 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,679 days or 12.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 1, 2014.
If a dog named Salsa - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Salsa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Salsa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Cyril Delevanti
- 1927Régine Crespin
- 1932Majel Barrett
- 1934Linda Cristal
- 1938Diane Varsi
- 1938Paul Morrissey
- 1944Johnny Winter
- 1983Aziz Ansari
View the complete list of February 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 23.
- 1648Arabella Churchill, English mistress of James II of England (d. 1730)
- 1685George Frideric Handel, German-English organist and composer (d. 1759)
- 1904William L. Shirer, American journalist and historian (d. 1993)
- 1938Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945Svetlana Gerasimenko, Soviet Ukrainian and Tajikistani astronomer.
- 1955Tom Bodett, American voice actor, radio host, and author
- 1970Niecy Nash, American actress and producer
- 1982Karan Singh Grover, Indian actor
- 1983Aziz Ansari, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Boipelo Makhothi, Lesotho swimmer
View the complete list of February 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QIWBXUUPUJ? Check your answers here: Word solver QIWBXUUPUJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: Baron von Steuben arrives at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania to help to train the Continental Army.
- 1821Alexander Ypsilantis starts the Greek War of Independence in Iași, Wallachia (now part of Romania).
- 1861President-elect Abraham Lincoln arrives secretly in Washington, D.C., after the thwarting of an alleged assassination plot in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 1903Cuba leases Guantánamo Bay to the United States “in perpetuity”.
- 1905Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world’s first service club.
- 1909The AEA Silver Dart makes the first powered flight in Canada and the British Empire.
- 1943A fire breaks out at St. Joseph’s Orphanage, County Cavan, Ireland, killing 36 people (35 of whom are children).
- 1945World War II: The German town of Pforzheim is annihilated in a raid by 379 British bombers.
- 1987Supernova 1987a is seen in the Large Magellanic Cloud.
- 2008A U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirit bomber crashes on Guam. It is the first operational loss of a B-2.
View the complete list of February 23 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 23, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Prokop, Danny McBride, Rory Culkin, Carl Barât, Melora Walters, Maiara Walsh, Haley Reinhart, Roy Barraclough, Rex Allen, Peter Asher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 23 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 23, 1983.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd February 1983 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 5, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 29, 1968. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 26, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd February 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 23, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 54th day of 1983
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,038 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,679 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 476
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 1, 2014
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 5, 1954 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 29, 1968 (-146)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram (February 26, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.II.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1978 – Guy Berryman, Scottish bass player and producer (Coldplay and Apparatjik); June 10, 1918 – Patachou, French singer and actress (d. 2015); September 25, 1957 – Ian Reddington, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133