Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 23, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 54th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,970 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868Anna Hoffman-Uddgren
- 1932Majel Barrett
- 1938Diane Varsi
- 1948Steve Priest
- 1951Patricia Richardson
- 1971Jung Chan
- 1982Karan Singh Grover
- 1986Skylar Grey
- 1994Dakota Fanning
- 2005Jillian Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 23.
- 1914Theo Middelkamp, Dutch-Belgian cyclist (d. 2005)
- 1925Louis Stokes, American lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
- 1943Fred Biletnikoff, American football player and coach
- 1944John Sandford, American journalist and author
- 1959Linda Nolan, Irish singer and actress (The Nolans)
- 1963Bobby Bonilla, American baseball player
- 1967Hélène Darroze, French chef
- 1971Jung Chan, South Korean actor
- 1981Josh Gad, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Mirco Bergamasco, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1739Richard Palmer is identified at York Castle, by his former schoolteacher, as the outlaw Dick Turpin.
- 1847Mexican–American War: Battle of Buena Vista – In Mexico, American troops under future president General Zachary Taylor defeat Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1896The Tootsie Roll is invented.
- 1905Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world’s first service club.
- 1941Plutonium is first produced and isolated by Dr. Glenn T. Seaborg.
- 1945World War II: Capitulation of German garrison in Poznań. The city is liberated by Soviet and Polish forces.
- 1947The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is founded.
- 1974The Symbionese Liberation Army demands $4 million more to release kidnap victim Patty Hearst.
- 1980Iran hostage crisis: Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini states that Iran’s parliament will decide the fate of the American embassy hostages.
- 1981In Spain, Antonio Tejero attempts a coup d'état by capturing the Spanish Congress of Deputies.
View the complete list of historical events for February 23.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 23 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Lloyd, Bappi Lahiri, Ramon Jacinto, Kamal Haasan, Layla El, Leo Chiosso, Rikiya Otaka, Peter Lorre, Kam Woo-sung, Shaznay Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 23 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 23, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stutter by Joe featuring Mystikal as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1985 – Alex Meraz, American actor, dancer, and martial artist; September 21, 1959 – Dave Coulier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 1, 1939 – Judy Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062