Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of February 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 24, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 55th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,422 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Marjorie Main
- 1922Steven Hill
- 1943Pablo Milanés
- 1950George Thorogood
- 1951Debra Jo Rupp
- 1959Beth Broderick
- 1964Takashi Nagasako
- 1966Ben Miller
- 1975Ashley MacIsaac
- 1986Bryce Papenbrook
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 24.
- 1835Julius Vogel, English-New Zealand journalist and politician, 8th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1866Pyotr Lebedev, Russian physicist and academic (d. 1912)
- 1912Jiří Trnka, Czech puppet maker, animator, and director (d. 1969)
- 1932Michel Legrand, French pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1943Catherine Cesarsky, French astronomer
- 1951Helen Shaver, Canadian actress and director
- 1955Alain Prost, French race car driver
- 1965Kristin Davis, American actress
- 1980Roman Sludnov, Russian swimmer
- 1982Nick Blackburn, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Final stage of the Mexican War of Independence from Spain with Plan of Iguala .
- 1918Estonian Declaration of Independence.
- 1942The Battle of Los Angeles, one of the largest documented UFO sightings in history; the event lasted into the early hours of February 25.
- 1944Merrill’s Marauders: The Marauders begin their 1,000-mile journey through Japanese occupied Burma.
- 1945Egyptian Premier Ahmad Mahir Pasha is killed in Parliament after reading a decree.
- 1971The All India Forward Bloc holds an emergency central committee meeting after its chairman, Hemantha Kumar Bose, is killed three days earlier. P.K. Mookiah Thevar is appointed as the new chairman.
- 1981An earthquake registering 6.7 on the Richter scale hits Athens, killing 16 people and destroying buildings in several towns west of the city.
- 1983A special commission of the U.S. Congress releases a report that condemns the practice of Japanese internment during World War II.
- 2006Philippine President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo declares Proclamation 1017 placing the country in a state of emergency in attempt to subdue a possible military coup.
- 2007Japan launches its fourth spy satellite, stepping up its ability to monitor potential threats such as North Korea.
View the complete list of historical events for February 24.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 24 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Murray, Sarah Strange, Gennadi Yudin, Keti Chomata, Roger Corman, Darryl Cotton, Luc Besson, Linda Evangelista, Esther Anderson, Kasumi Yamaya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 24 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 24, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1920 – Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994); February 6, 1929 – Pierre Brice, French actor (d. 2015); February 9, 1933 – Ronnie Claire Edwards, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031