Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 26, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 57th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 772 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Betty Hutton
- 1928Fats Domino
- 1932Johnny Cash
- 1937Cliff Osmond
- 1953Michael Bolton
- 1968Ed Quinn
- 1971Hélène Ségara
- 1984Natalia Lafourcade
- 1992Ai Shinozaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 26.
- 1908Tex Avery, American animator, producer, and voice actor (d. 1980)
- 1909Fanny Cradock, English chef, author, and critic (d. 1994)
- 1918Theodore Sturgeon, American author and critic (d. 1985)
- 1924Noboru Takeshita, Japanese soldier and politician, 74th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2000)
- 1930Lazar Berman, Russian pianist (d. 2005)
- 1938Evagoras Pallikarides, Cypriot activist (d. 1957)
- 1976Chad Urmston, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dispatch and State Radio)
- 1981Fatal1ty, American gamer
- 1986Leila Lopes, Angolan-American model, Miss Universe 2011
- 1988Charley Webb, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1233Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols capture Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty, after besieging it for months.
- 1266Battle of Benevento: An army led by Charles, Count of Anjou, defeats a combined German and Sicilian force led by Manfred, King of Sicily. Manfred is killed in the battle and Pope Clement IV invests Charles as king of Sicily and Naples.
- 1794The first Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen burns down.
- 1909Kinemacolor, the first successful color motion picture process, is first shown to the general public at the Palace Theatre in London.
- 1919President Woodrow Wilson signs an act of the U.S. Congress establishing most of the Grand Canyon as a United States National Park - the Grand Canyon National Park.
- 1946Finnish observers report the first of many thousands of sightings of ghost rockets.
- 1952Vincent Massey is sworn in as the first Canadian-born Governor General of Canada.
- 1971U.N. Secretary General U Thant signs United Nations proclamation of the vernal equinox as Earth Day.
- 1980Egypt and Israel establish full diplomatic relations.
- 2012A train derails in Burlington, Ontario, Canada killing at least three people and injuring 45.
View the complete list of historical events for February 26.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 26 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clifton Chenier, Gloria Jones, Tina Barrett, Grace Phipps, Garnon Davies, Sydney Blu, Richard Belzer, Dick O'Neill, Jean Benguigui, Lee Sung-jae.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 26 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 26, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1979 – Laura Benanti, American actress and singer; January 6, 1963 – Tony Halme, Finnish wrestler, actor, and politician (d. 2010); September 27, 1968 – Patrick Muldoon, American actor, singer, and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,033