Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 26, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 57th day of the year 1979. It was the 9th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 42 years old today. There have been 15,341 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,114 days or 14.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 519 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 4, 2010.
If a dog named Mcguire - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mcguire will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mcguire will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Doris Belack
- 1928Monique Leyrac
- 1934Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina
- 1947Sandie Shaw
- 1952Jaan Arder
- 1963Chase Masterson
- 1967Currie Graham
- 1969Hitoshi Sakimoto
- 1984Beren Saat
- 1986Teresa Palmer
View the complete list of February 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 26.
- 1802Victor Hugo, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1885)
- 1857Émile Coué, French psychologist and pharmacist (d. 1926)
- 1858Vladimir Serbsky, Russian psychiatrist and academic (d. 1917)
- 1903Giulio Natta, Italian chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1979)
- 1916Jackie Gleason, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1920Danny Gardella, American baseball player (d. 2005)
- 1930Lazar Berman, Russian pianist (d. 2005)
- 1954Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish footballer and politician, 12th President of Turkey
- 1956Keisuke Kuwata, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Southern All Stars)
- 1987Jin Hiramaki, Japanese actor, singer, and model
View the complete list of February 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CAIKUL? Check your answers here: Unscramble words CAIKUL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 747 BCEpoch (origin) of Ptolemy’s Nabonassar Era.
- 1233Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols capture Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty, after besieging it for months.
- 1266Battle of Benevento: An army led by Charles, Count of Anjou, defeats a combined German and Sicilian force led by Manfred, King of Sicily. Manfred is killed in the battle and Pope Clement IV invests Charles as king of Sicily and Naples.
- 1616Galileo Galilei is formally banned by the Roman Catholic Church from teaching or defending the view that the earth orbits the sun.
- 1919President Woodrow Wilson signs an act of the U.S. Congress establishing most of the Grand Canyon as a United States National Park - the Grand Canyon National Park.
- 1935Robert Watson-Watt carries out a demonstration near Daventry which leads directly to the development of radar in the United Kingdom.
- 1936In the February 26 Incident, young Japanese military officers attempt to stage a coup against the government.
- 1946Finnish observers report the first of many thousands of sightings of ghost rockets.
- 1987Iran–Contra affair: The Tower Commission rebukes President Ronald Reagan for not controlling his national security staff.
- 2013A hot air balloon crashes near Luxor, Egypt, killing 19 people.
View the complete list of February 26 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 26, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Payton, Howlin' Wolf, Giles Havergal, Mei Lanfang, Phyllis Hyman, Alex Winter, Patricia Arquette, Kelly Willis, Nicolas Philibert, Miriam Kressyn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 26 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 26, 1979.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th February 1979 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 26th February 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 26, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 57th day of 1979
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 9th Monday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,341 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 519
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 4, 2010
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1989 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-147)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart (March 3, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.II.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1973 – Jack Davenport, English actor, singer, and producer; November 1, 1943 – John McEnery, English actor; July 4, 1927 – Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress, singer, and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139