Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1957 was a Thursday and it was the 59th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,005 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Muhsin Ertuğrul
- 1918Alfred Burke
- 1925Harry H. Corbett
- 1942Brian Jones
- 1942Frank Bonner
- 1960Tōru Ōkawa
- 1961Toshihiko Tahara
- 1967Martin Tielli
- 1969Robert Sean Leonard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1627Aubrey de Vere, 20th Earl of Oxford (d. 1703)
- 1876John Alden Carpenter, American composer (d. 1951)
- 1900Wolf Hirth, German pilot and engineer, co-founded Schempp-Hirth (d. 1959)
- 1917Odette Laure, French actress and singer (d. 2004)
- 1930Leon Cooper, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Hans Dijkstal, Egyptian-Dutch educator and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2010)
- 1949Susan Hekman, American political scientist and academic
- 1956Mike Tenay, American sportscaster
- 1966Archbishop Jovan VI of Ohrid
- 1977Jason Aldean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 628Khosrau II is executed by Mihr Hormozd under the orders of Kavadh II.
- 1638The Scottish National Covenant is signed in Edinburgh.
- 1870The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1874One of the longest cases ever heard in an English court ends when the defendant is convicted of perjury for attempting to assume the identity of the heir to the Tichborne baronetcy.
- 1925The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
- 1939The erroneous word “dord” is discovered in the Webster’s New International Dictionary, Second Edition, prompting an investigation.
- 1954The first color television sets using the NTSC standard are offered for sale to the general public.
- 1972Sino-American relations: The United States and People’s Republic of China sign the Shanghai Communiqué.
- 1995Former Australian Liberal party leader John Hewson resigns from the Australian parliament almost two years after losing the Australian federal election, 1993.
- 1998First flight of RQ-4 Global Hawk, the first unmanned aerial vehicle certified to file its own flight plans and fly regularly in U.S. civilian airspace.
View the complete list of historical events for February 28.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoma Takeuchi, Masayuki Suzuki, Arthur Conley, A. M. Esmonde, Gigi D'Agostino, Tuesday Weld, Jaime Murray, Tara Osseck, Trish Stratus, Ryouta Murai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 28, 1957.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1931 – Claire Bloom, English actress; May 25, 1959 – Julian Clary, English comedian, actor, and author; June 3, 1982 – Dihan Slabbert, South African singer-songwriter and producer (Hi-5).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890