Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 59th day of the year 1971. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,271 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,090 days or 16.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 6, 2002.
If a dog named Osa - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Osa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Osa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Alfred Burke
- 1925Harry H. Corbett
- 1942Brian Jones
- 1947Stephanie Beacham
- 1949Ilene Graff
- 1957Paul Delph
- 1961René Simard
- 1977Jason Aldean
- 1982Natalia Vodianova
- 1984Noureen DeWulf
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1792Karl Ernst von Baer, German biologist, meteorologist, and geographer (d. 1876)
- 1878Pierre Fatou, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1929)
- 1901Linus Pauling, American chemist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1918Alfred Burke, English actor (d. 2011)
- 1923Charles Durning, American actor and singer (d. 2012)
- 1942Dino Zoff, Italian footballer and manager
- 1944Sepp Maier, German footballer and manager
- 1946Philip Bailhache, English lawyer and politician
- 1960Dorothy Stratten, Canadian-American model and actress (d. 1980)
- 1972Rory Cochrane, American actor
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ONFUJJU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters ONFUJJU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710In the Battle of Helsingborg, 14,000 Danish invaders under Jørgen Rantzau are decisively defeated by an equally sized Swedish force under Magnus Stenbock. This is the last time Swedish and Danish troops meet on Swedish soil.
- 1838Robert Nelson, leader of the Patriotes, proclaims the independence of Lower Canada (today Quebec)
- 1867Seventy years of Holy See–United States relations are ended by a Congressional ban on federal funding of diplomatic envoys to the Vatican and are not restored until January 10, 1984.
- 1885The American Telephone and Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York as the subsidiary of American Bell Telephone. (American Bell would later merge with its subsidiary.)
- 1925The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
- 1948Christiansborg Cross-Roads shooting in the Gold Coast, when a British police officer opens fire on a march of ex-servicemen, killing three of them and sparking major riots in Accra.
- 1975In London an underground train fails to stop at Moorgate terminus station and crashes into the end of the tunnel, killing 43 people.
- 1983The final episode of M*A*S*H airs, with almost 106 million viewers. It still holds the record for the highest viewership of a season finale.
- 1997GRB 970228, a highly luminous flash of gamma rays, strikes the Earth for 80 seconds, providing early evidence that gamma-ray bursts occur well beyond the Milky Way.
- 2013Pope Benedict XVI resigns as the pope of the Catholic Church becoming the first pope to do so since 1415.
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Middelhauve, Jiah Khan, Shorty Long, Luke Wilson, Peter Yarrow, Reggie Nalder, Celia Imrie, Eileen Atkins, Patty McCormack, Tony Rock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 1971.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 1971 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1964. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 28th February 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 1971
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 357 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,271 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,090 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 619
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 2002
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 24, 1970 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1964 (-126)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: One Bad Apple by The Osmonds (March 6, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.II.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1935 – Christina Pickles, English-American actress and producer; July 13, 1974 – Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; August 13, 1947 – John Stocker, Canadian voice actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,174