Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 59th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,115 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Franksinatra - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franksinatra will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Franksinatra will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Zero Mostel
- 1926Erol Taş
- 1945Bubba Smith
- 1971Maxine Bahns
- 1972Rory Cochrane
- 1972Ville Haapasalo
- 1978Rei Kikukawa
- 1984Karolína Kurková
- 1985Fefe Dobson
- 1993Emmelie de Forest
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1812Berthold Auerbach, German poet and author (d. 1882)
- 1878Pierre Fatou, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1929)
- 1893Ivan Vasilyov, Bulgarian architect, designed the SS. Cyril and Methodius National Library (d. 1979)
- 1916Svend Asmussen, Danish violinist
- 1933Rein Taagepera, Estonian political scientist and politician
- 1944Sepp Maier, German footballer and manager
- 1956Penny Sackett, Australian astronomer
- 1980Tayshaun Prince, American basketball player
- 1990Naomi Broady, English tennis player
- 1993Emmelie de Forest, Danish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 870The Fourth Council of Constantinople closes.
- 1870The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1928C. V. Raman discovers Raman scattering.
- 1942The heavy cruiser USS Houston is sunk in the Battle of Sunda Strait with 693 crew members killed, along with HMAS Perth which lost 375 men.
- 1953James Watson and Francis Crick announce to friends that they have determined the chemical structure of DNA; the formal announcement takes place on April 25 following publication in April’s Nature (pub. April 2).
- 1985The Provisional Irish Republican Army carries out a mortar attack on the Royal Ulster Constabulary police station at Newry, killing nine officers in the highest loss of life for the RUC on a single day.
- 1997The North Hollywood shootout takes place, resulting in the injury of 19 people and the deaths of both perpetrators.
- 1998Kosovo War: Serbian police begin the offensive against the Kosovo Liberation Army in Kosovo.
- 2001Six passengers and four railway staff are killed and a further 82 people suffer serious injuries in the Selby rail crash.
- 2004Over one million Taiwanese participating in the 228 Hand-in-Hand Rally form a 500 km long human chain to commemorate the 228 Incident in 1947
View the complete list of historical events for February 28.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Ford Coley, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Cassadee Pope, Nicole Atkins, Jenny Lind, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Herman van Veen, Colin Blakely, Neil Denis, Craig Brewer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 28, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Evergreen (Love Theme from ‘A Star Is Born’) by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1917 – Dean Martin, American singer, actor, and producer (d. 1995); May 22, 1990 – Anne-Julia Hagen, German model, Miss Germany 2010; September 20, 1944 – Jeremy Child, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244