Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 2003 was a Friday and it was the 59th day of the year 2003. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,285 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,428 days or 6.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 6, 2034.
If a dog named Maia - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1616Kaspar Förster
- 1894Ben Hecht
- 1922Joyce Howard
- 1925Harry H. Corbett
- 1946Don Francisco
- 1951Roseanna Vitro
- 1955Gilbert Gottfried
- 1961René Simard
- 1984Ben Fagan
- 1993Emmelie de Forest
View the complete list of February 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1714Gioacchino Conti, Italian actor and singer (d. 1761)
- 1827Édouard-Charles Fabre, Canadian archbishop (d. 1896)
- 1924Uno Prii, Estonian-Canadian architect (d. 2000)
- 1953Ingo Hoffmann, Brazilian race car driver
- 1976Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge, Canadian actor and producer
- 1978Benjamin Raich, Austrian skier
- 1984Ben Fagan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Tim Bresnan, English cricketer
- 1987Antonio Candreva, Italian footballer
- 1988Yevgeni Kabayev, Russian footballer
View the complete list of February 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patrick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 870The Fourth Council of Constantinople closes.
- 1847The Battle of the Sacramento River during the Mexican–American War is a decisive victory for the United States leading to the capture of Chihuahua.
- 1867Seventy years of Holy See–United States relations are ended by a Congressional ban on federal funding of diplomatic envoys to the Vatican and are not restored until January 10, 1984.
- 1885The American Telephone and Telegraph Company is incorporated in New York as the subsidiary of American Bell Telephone. (American Bell would later merge with its subsidiary.)
- 1935DuPont scientist Wallace Carothers invents nylon.
- 1940Basketball is televised for the first time (Fordham University vs. the University of Pittsburgh in Madison Square Garden).
- 1983The final episode of M*A*S*H airs, with almost 106 million viewers. It still holds the record for the highest viewership of a season finale.
- 1997GRB 970228, a highly luminous flash of gamma rays, strikes the Earth for 80 seconds, providing early evidence that gamma-ray bursts occur well beyond the Milky Way.
- 2001Six passengers and four railway staff are killed and a further 82 people suffer serious injuries in the Selby rail crash.
- 2013Pope Benedict XVI resigns as the pope of the Catholic Church becoming the first pope to do so since 1415.
View the complete list of February 28 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paula Garcés, Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, Tom Keifer, Gottfried John, Barney Harwood, Barbara Bryne, Howard Leese, Curtis Harrington, Rossa, Jacky Wu.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 28, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1978. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 28th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 28, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 59th day of 2003
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 20 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,285 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 247
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 6, 2034
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1975 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1978 (-149)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (March 1, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.II.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1930 – Odetta, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (d. 2008); February 3, 1956 – Lee Ranaldo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; July 18, 1977 – Kelly Reilly, English actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127