Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of February 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 28, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 59th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,501 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1616Kaspar Förster
- 1940Joe South
- 1942Brian Jones
- 1949Ilene Graff
- 1961Rae Dawn Chong
- 1967Martin Tielli
- 1976Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge
- 1978Jeanne Cherhal
- 1982Natalia Vodianova
- 1991Sarah Bolger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 28.
- 1675Guillaume Delisle, French cartographer (d. 1726)
- 1820John Tenniel, English illustrator (d. 1914)
- 1914Élie Bayol, French racing driver (d. 1995)
- 1942Dino Zoff, Italian footballer and manager
- 1942Frank Bonner, American actor and director
- 1944Kelly Bishop, American actress and dancer
- 1945Mimsy Farmer, American-French actress and sculptor
- 1948Johnny Delgado, Filipino actor (d. 2009)
- 1975Mike Rucker, American football player
- 1980Christian Poulsen, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 870The Fourth Council of Constantinople closes.
- 1827The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad is incorporated, becoming the first railroad in America offering commercial transportation of both people and freight.
- 1838Robert Nelson, leader of the Patriotes, proclaims the independence of Lower Canada (today Quebec)
- 1844A gun on USS Princeton explodes while the boat is on a Potomac River cruise, killing eight people, including two United States Cabinet members.
- 1874One of the longest cases ever heard in an English court ends when the defendant is convicted of perjury for attempting to assume the identity of the heir to the Tichborne baronetcy.
- 1925The Charlevoix-Kamouraska earthquake strikes northeastern North America.
- 1997The North Hollywood shootout takes place, resulting in the injury of 19 people and the deaths of both perpetrators.
- 1998Kosovo War: Serbian police begin the offensive against the Kosovo Liberation Army in Kosovo.
- 2001Six passengers and four railway staff are killed and a further 82 people suffer serious injuries in the Selby rail crash.
- 2005A suicide bombing at a police recruiting centre in Al Hillah, Iraq kills 127.
View the complete list of historical events for February 28.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 28 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonny Strait, Makoto Ogawa, Matt Corby, Vera Gebuhr, Bud Abbott, Alan Tudyk, Robyn Lively, Zoran Janjetov, Kamal Haasan, George Young.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 28 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 28, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1950 – Sébastien Dhavernas, Canadian actor; August 28, 1960 – Emma Samms, English actress; March 7, 1977 – Paul Cattermole, English singer and actor (S Club 7).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053