Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,703 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Griffyndor - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Griffyndor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Griffyndor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1904Pepper Martin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1928Seymour Papert, South African mathematician and computer scientist, co-created the Logo programming language
- 1932Jaguar, Brazilian cartoonist
- 1932Reri Grist, American soprano and actress
- 1944Ene Ergma, Estonian physicist and politician
- 1948Ken Foree, American actor and producer
- 1960Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter
- 1968Bryce Paup, American football player and coach
- 1976Katalin Kovács, Hungarian canoe racer
- 1992Perry Kitchen, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ala Boratyn, Susannah York, Holt McCallany, Kentarō Kobayashi, John Dehner, Carlos Lopez, Julie Warner, Esin Engin, Toni Servillo, Moira Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1963 – Quentin Tarantino, American director, producer, screenwriter and actor; January 31, 1967 – Michelle Ruff, American voice actress; December 11, 1944 – Lynda Day George, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,272