Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Ichabod - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ichabod will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ichabod will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1840John Philip Holland, Irish engineer, designed the HMS Holland 1 (d. 1914)
- 1908Dee Brown, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1924Al Rosen, American baseball player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1928Terry Lewis, Australian police officer
- 1948Jirō Akagawa, Japanese author
- 1956Aileen Wuornos, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1980Clinton Toopi, New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nando Reis, Kristina Wagner, Muhsin Ertuğrul, Alexis Jordan, Barry Melton, Terry Jacks, Harry Treadaway, Steven Spielberg, Didier Barbelivien, Richard Simmons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1958 – Amelia Marshall, American actress; March 15, 1950 – Jørgen Olsen, Danish singer-songwriter (Olsen Brothers); May 13, 1911 – Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187