Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 60th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,604 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 461 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1468Pope Paul III (d. 1549)
- 1892Augusta Savage, American sculptor (d. 1962)
- 1920Fyodor Abramov, Russian author and critic (d. 1983)
- 1944Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, Italian author and illustrator
- 1948Patricia A. McKillip, American author
- 1960Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1972Saul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor (Wax Poetic)
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – South Korea withdraws 11,000 of its 48,000 troops from Vietnam.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: CeCe Peniston, Douglas Campbell, Jessica Nigri, James Bolam, Warner Baxter, Royston Tickner, Helga Krapf, Andrew Koenig, Irv Gotti, Sean Altman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1987 – Yuria Haga, Japanese model and actress; December 26, 1930 – Jean Ferrat, French singer-songwriter (d. 2010); December 29, 1978 – LaToya London, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952