Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 60th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,930 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Conchita - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Conchita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Conchita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1468Pope Paul III (d. 1549)
- 1896William A. Wellman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1975)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1932Masten Gregory, American race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1932Reri Grist, American soprano and actress
- 1936Jack R. Lousma, American astronaut, engineer, and politician
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila Jordan, Rhona Mitra, Kathy Griffin, Frank Farian, Donald Calthrop, Liam Lynch, Haruka Kinami, Timothy Hutton, Chris Messina, Clueso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1993 – Taylor Spreitler, American actress and singer; November 28, 1987 – Elena Satine, Georgian-American actress and singer; June 23, 1929 – June Carter Cash, American singer-songwriter and actress (Carter Family and The Carter Sisters) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214