Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 2004. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,822 days or 4.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 7, 2035.
If a dog named Gila - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Frank Woodley
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1792Gioachino Rossini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1868)
- 1812James Milne Wilson, Scottish-Australian soldier and politician, 8th Premier of Tasmania (d. 1880)
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Russian opera singer (d. 2003)
- 1936Henri Richard, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1948Ken Foree, American actor and producer
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor
- 1972Pedro Zamora, Cuban-American television personality, cast member on The Real World: San Francisco (d. 1994)
- 1972Saul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor (Wax Poetic)
- 1992Perry Kitchen, American soccer player
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hot Lips Page, Robert Merrill, Dalma Kovács, Giuliana Rancic, Drew Barrymore, Adam Jezierski, Cyril O'Reilly, Nora Tschirner, Anne-Julia Hagen, Jean Rochefort.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 2004.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 2004 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 6, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 29th February 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 2004
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 185
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 2035
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Toy Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 2004 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1995 (-151)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris (March 6, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1987 – Blake Lively, American model and actress; November 10, 1970 – Vince Vieluf, American actor and screenwriter; December 1, 1926 – Keith Michell, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833