Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 34th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Joey Bishop
- 1925John Fiedler
- 1927Kenneth Anger
- 1927Val Doonican
- 1938Victor Buono
- 1943Dennis Edwards
- 1950Morgan Fairchild
- 1971Vincent Elbaz
- 1976Isla Fisher
- 1995Tao Tsuchiya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1392Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland, English commander (d. 1458)
- 1736Johann Georg Albrechtsberger, Austrian composer and theorist (d. 1809)
- 1830Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, 3rd Marquess of Salisbury, English politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1903)
- 1933Paul Sarbanes, American lawyer and politician
- 1938Victor Buono, American actor (d. 1982)
- 1956Lee Ranaldo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1964Indrek Tarand, Estonian historian, journalist, and politician
- 1966Frank Coraci, American director and screenwriter
- 1978Eliza Schneider, American actress and singer
- 1991Adrian Quaife-Hobbs, Welsh racing driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1112Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona and Douce I, Countess of Provence marry, uniting the fortunes of those two states.
- 1451Sultan Mehmed II inherits the throne of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1509The Portuguese navy defeats a joint fleet of the Ottoman Empire, the Republic of Venice, the Sultan of Gujarat, the Mamlûk Burji Sultanate of Egypt, the Zamorin of Calicut, and the Republic of Ragusa at the Battle of Diu in Diu, India.
- 1807A British military force, under Brigadier-General Sir Samuel Auchmuty captures the Spanish Empire city of Montevideo, now the capital of Uruguay.
- 1830The London Protocol of 1830 establishes the full independence and sovereignty of Greece from the Ottoman Empire as the final result of the Greek War of Independence.
- 1900Governor of Kentucky William Goebel dies of wound sustained in an assassination attempt three days earlier in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- 1916Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada burn down.
- 1917World War I: The United States breaks off diplomatic relations with Germany a day after the latter announced a new policy of unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1943The SS Dorchester is sunk by a German U-boat. Only 230 of 902 men aboard survived. The Chapel of the Four Chaplains, dedicated by President Harry Truman, is one of many memorials established to commemorate the Four Chaplains story.
- 1967Ronald Ryan, the last person to be executed in Australia, is hanged in Pentridge Prison, Melbourne.
View the complete list of historical events for February 3.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Gampu, Aed Carabao, Scott Radinsky, Tahar Rahim, Firoza Begum, Harvey Weinstein, Jane Leeves, Vincent Sherman, Hazal Kaya, Oscar Brand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 3, 1951.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1973 – Daniel Jones, English-Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Savage Garden); February 11, 1981 – Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child); May 31, 1927 – Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947