Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 34th day of the year 2000. It was the 5th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,768 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,589 days or 7.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 12, 2031.
If a dog named Dulci - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dulci will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dulci will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Mary Carlisle
- 1918Joey Bishop
- 1927Kenneth Anger
- 1933Polde Bibič
- 1947Melanie Safka
- 1947Stephen McHattie
- 1950Morgan Fairchild
- 1971Vincent Elbaz
- 1974Miriam Yeung
- 1984Kim Joon
View the complete list of February 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1689Blas de Lezo, Spanish admiral (d. 1741)
- 1757Joseph Forlenze, Italian ophthalmologist and surgeon (d. 1833)
- 1809Felix Mendelssohn, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1847)
- 1887Georg Trakl, Austrian pharmacist and poet (d. 1914)
- 1906George Adamson, British wildlife conservationist (d. 1989)
- 1914Mary Carlisle, American actress and singer
- 1925John Fiedler, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1947Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo, East Timorese bishop
- 1982Marie-Ève Drolet, Canadian speed skater
- 1986Mathieu Giroux, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of February 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chase’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509The Portuguese navy defeats a joint fleet of the Ottoman Empire, the Republic of Venice, the Sultan of Gujarat, the Mamlûk Burji Sultanate of Egypt, the Zamorin of Calicut, and the Republic of Ragusa at the Battle of Diu in Diu, India.
- 1787Militia led by General Benjamin Lincoln crush the remnants of Shays’ Rebellion in Petersham, Massachusetts.
- 1825Vendsyssel-Thy, once part of the Jutland peninsula that formed westernmost Denmark, becomes an island after a flood drowns its 1 km wide isthmus.
- 1834Wake Forest University is established.
- 1918The Twin Peaks Tunnel in San Francisco, California begins service as the longest streetcar tunnel in the world at 11,920 feet (3,633 meters) long.
- 1930Communist Party of Vietnam is founded at a “Unification Conference” held in Kowloon, British Hong Kong.
- 1944World War II: During the Gilbert and Marshall Islands campaign, U.S. Army and Marine forces seize Kwajalein Atoll from the defending Japanese garrison.
- 1945World War II: As part of Operation Thunderclap, 1,000 B-17s of the Eighth Air Force bomb Berlin, a raid which kills between 2,500 to 3,000 and dehouses another 120,000.
- 1972The first day of the seven-day 1972 Iran blizzard, which would kill at least 4,000 people, making it the deadliest snowstorm in history.
- 1998Karla Faye Tucker is executed in Texas, becoming the first woman executed in the United States since 1984.
View the complete list of February 3 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melinda Messenger, Farley Granger, Pink, Kay Lenz, Christine Lakin, Ryan Clark, Harry Enfield, Heri Joensen, Cesar Romero, Carmine Giovinazzo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 3, 2000.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd February 2000 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1976. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd February 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 3, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 34th day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 5th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 268 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 7,768 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,589 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 263
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 12, 2031
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1992 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1976 (-163)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden (February 5, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: III.II.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1943 – Dafydd Iwan, Welsh singer and politician; January 25, 1963 – Timo Rautiainen, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus and Lyijykomppania); September 4, 1968 – John DiMaggio, American voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117