Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of February 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 4, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 35th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,713 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Nigel Bruce
- 1918Ida Lupino
- 1936David Brenner
- 1940George A. Romero
- 1960Adrienne King
- 1970Gabrielle Anwar
- 1973Oscar De La Hoya
- 1978Danna García
- 1984Sandeep Acharya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 4.
- 1895Nigel Bruce, British actor (d. 1953)
- 1912Byron Nelson, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 2006)
- 1912Louis-Albert Vachon, Canadian cardinal (d. 2006)
- 1913Rosa Parks, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1918Ida Lupino, English-American actress and director (d. 1995)
- 1920Janet Waldo, American actress
- 1947Dennis C. Blair, American admiral and politician, 3rd Director of National Intelligence
- 1948Rod Grams, American journalist and politician (d. 2013)
- 1951Patrick Bergin, Irish actor and singer
- 1984Sandeep Acharya, Indian singer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 634Battle of Dathin: Rashidun forces under Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan defeat the Christian Arabs around Gaza (Palestine).
- 1169A strong earthquake struck the Ionian coast of Sicily, causing tens of thousands of injuries and deaths, especially in Catania.
- 1454In the Thirteen Years’ War, the Secret Council of the Prussian Confederation sends a formal act of disobedience to the Grand Master.
- 1703In Edo (now Tokyo), 46 of the Forty-seven Ronin commit seppuku (ritual suicide) as recompense for avenging their master’s death.
- 1789George Washington is unanimously elected as the first President of the United States by the U.S. Electoral College.
- 1859The Codex Sinaiticus is discovered in Egypt.
- 1945World War II: Santo Tomas Internment Camp is liberated from Japanese authority.
- 1948Ceylon (later renamed Sri Lanka) becomes independent within the British Commonwealth.
- 1967Lunar Orbiter program: Lunar Orbiter 3 lifts off from Cape Canaveral’s Launch Complex 13 on its mission to identify possible landing sites for the Surveyor and Apollo spacecraft.
- 1977A Chicago Transit Authority elevated train rear-ends another and derails, killing 11 and injuring 180, the worst accident in the agency’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for February 4.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 4 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiffany Haddish, Elaine Irwin, Lauritz Melchior, Stephen McGann, Johnny Messner, Paula Duncan, Eddie Cusic, Jorge Ben Jor, Ted Gärdestad, Don Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 4 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 4, 1925.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1905 – Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985); April 12, 1971 – Nick Hexum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (311); April 5, 1971 – Dong Abay, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yano).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890