Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 4, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 35th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Ali Nassirian
- 1948Alice Cooper
- 1951Patrick Bergin
- 1958Saburō Tokitō
- 1960Adrienne King
- 1968Marko Matvere
- 1984Sandeep Acharya
- 1989Shogo Suzuki
- 1990Haruka Tomatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 4.
- 1646Hans Erasmus Aßmann, German poet and politician (d. 1699)
- 1778Augustin Pyramus de Candolle, Swiss botanist, mycologist, and academic (d. 1841)
- 1891M. A. Ayyangar, Indian lawyer and politician, 2nd Speaker of the Lok Sabha (d. 1978)
- 1906Dietrich Bonhoeffer, German pastor and theologian (d. 1945)
- 1913Rosa Parks, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1925Russell Hoban, American author and illustrator (d. 2011)
- 1929Eduard Zimmermann, German journalist (d. 2009)
- 1936David Brenner, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2014)
- 1967Christina Lampe Önnerud, Swedish chemist
- 1983Lee Stempniak, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555John Rogers was a clergyman, Bible translator and commentator, and the first English Protestant martyr under Mary I of England.
- 1703In Edo (now Tokyo), 46 of the Forty-seven Ronin commit seppuku (ritual suicide) as recompense for avenging their master’s death.
- 1861American Civil War: In Montgomery, Alabama, delegates from six break-away U.S. states meet and form the Confederate States of America.
- 1932Second Sino-Japanese War: Harbin, Manchuria, falls to Japan.
- 1936Radium becomes the first radioactive element to be made synthetically.
- 1941The United Service Organization (USO) is created to entertain American troops.
- 1948Ceylon (later renamed Sri Lanka) becomes independent within the British Commonwealth.
- 1966All Nippon Airways Flight 60 plunges into Tokyo Bay, killing 133.
- 1975Haicheng earthquake (magnitude 7.3 on the Richter scale) occurs in Haicheng, Liaoning, China.
- 1996Major snowstorm paralyzes Midwestern United States, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and ties all-time record low temperature at −26 °F (−32.2 °C)
View the complete list of historical events for February 4.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 4 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dakota Morton, Astrid Holm, Bill Kurtis, Faith Prince, Hasil Adkins, Poppy Montgomery, Kylie Bisutti, Jonalyn Viray, Glydel Mercado, Molly Ringwald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 4 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 4, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1928 – Bob Crane, American actor and radio host (d. 1978); January 16, 1946 – Kabir Bedi, Indian actor; August 24, 1957 – Marcel Vanthilt, Belgian singer and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 859