Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1906 was a Monday and it was the 36th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,798 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Stephen J. Cannell
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1952Daniel Balavoine
- 1962Jennifer Jason Leigh
- 1964Helena Bergström
- 1974Juha Tapio
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 1989Jeremy Sumpter
- 1995Batuhan Karacakaya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1519René of Châlon, (d. 1544)
- 1840Hiram Maxim, American-English engineer, invented the Maxim gun (d. 1916)
- 1924Duraisamy Simon Lourdusamy, Indian cardinal (d. 2014)
- 1965Keith Moseley, American bass player and songwriter (The String Cheese Incident)
- 1969Michael Sheen, Welsh actor and director
- 1975Giovanni van Bronckhorst, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1982Pablo Palacios, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1986Kim Min-woo, South Korean ice dancer
- 1986Manuel Fernandes, Portuguese footballer
- 1988Štěpán Kodeda, Czech orienteering competitor (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1900The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal.
- 1917The Congress of the United States passes the Immigration Act of 1917 over President Woodrow Wilson’s veto. Also known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act, it forbade immigration from nearly all of south and southeast Asia.
- 1917The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- 1918SS Tuscania is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland; it is the first ship carrying American troops to Europe to be torpedoed and sunk.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1919Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and D. W. Griffith launch United Artists.
- 1945World War II: General Douglas MacArthur returns to Manila.
- 1946The Chondoist Chongu Party is founded in North Korea.
- 1988Manuel Noriega is indicted on drug smuggling and money laundering charges.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John C. Reilly, Robert Paquette, Ana Torrent, Randall Batinkoff, Aki Maeda, Janet Carroll, Rachel Rice, Ane Carmen Roggen, Eri Fukatsu, Nicole Tubiola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 5, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1962 – Magne Furuholmen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (A-ha and Apparatjik); November 8, 1976 – Colin Strause, American director, producer, and visual effects designer; September 6, 1972 – Idris Elba, English-American actor, rapper, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091