Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1928. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,372 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,124 days or 30.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 14, 1959.
If a dog named Abacus - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abacus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Abacus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Errol Morris
- 1961Tim Meadows
- 1964Duff McKagan
- 1967Chris Parnell
- 1969Bobby Brown
- 1973Trijntje Oosterhuis
- 1977Yuko Aoki
- 1985Julia Kova
- 1985Tatiana Silva
View the complete list of February 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1534Giovanni de' Bardi, Italian soldier, composer, and critic (d. 1612)
- 1920Frank Muir, English actor and playwright (d. 1998)
- 1954Cliff Martinez, American drummer and songwriter
- 1960Bonnie Crombie, Canadian politician, 6th Mayor of Mississauga
- 1961Hakan Peker, Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1969Michael Sheen, Welsh actor and director
- 1975Adam Carson, American drummer (AFI and Tiger Army)
- 1976John Aloisi, Australian footballer and manager
- 1981Jason Kawau, New Zealand rugby player
- 1987Vernus Abbott, Saint Lucian footballer
View the complete list of February 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Henry of Navarre abjures Catholicism at Tours and rejoins the Protestant forces in the French Wars of Religion.
- 1597A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
- 1810Peninsular War: Siege of Cádiz begins.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1924The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the “BBC pips”.
- 1941World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- 1958Gamal Abdel Nasser is nominated to be the first president of the United Arab Republic.
- 2000Russian forces massacre at least 60 civilians in the Novye Aldi suburb of Grozny, Chechnya.
- 2008A major tornado outbreak across the Southern United States kills 57.
View the complete list of February 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa A. Williams, Dick Sargent, Rosey Grier, Eddy Raven, Dottie West, Jason Earles, Limahl, Cherie Johnson, Glenn Shadix, Bill Plympton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 5, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 5, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 36th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,372 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,124 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,131
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 14, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1917 – Hilde Krahl, Croatian-Austrian actress (d. 1999); June 3, 1942 – Anita Harris, English singer and actress; June 12, 1938 – Tom Oliver, English-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821