Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,767 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Alex Harvey
- 1944Al Kooper
- 1946Charlotte Rampling
- 1948Tom Wilkinson
- 1961Tim Meadows
- 1962Martin Nievera
- 1964Helena Bergström
- 1980Tiwa Savage
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1911Jussi Björling, Swedish tenor (d. 1960)
- 1937Stuart Damon, American actor and singer
- 1960Aris Christofellis, Greek soprano and musicologist
- 1964Piotr Trzaskalski, Polish director and screenwriter
- 1966Rok Petrovič, Slovenian skier (d. 1993)
- 1971Michel Breistroff, French ice hockey player (d. 1996)
- 1975Brainpower, Belgian-Dutch rapper
- 1981Nora Zehetner, American actress
- 1986Roger Kluge, German cyclist
- 1988Natalie Geisenberger, German luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1597A group of early Japanese Christians are killed by the new government of Japan for being seen as a threat to Japanese society.
- 1810Peninsular War: Siege of Cádiz begins.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1905in Mexico, the General Hospital of Mexico is inaugurated, started with 4 basic specialities.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1918SS Tuscania is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland; it is the first ship carrying American troops to Europe to be torpedoed and sunk.
- 1946The Chondoist Chongu Party is founded in North Korea.
- 1962French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
- 2000Russian forces massacre at least 60 civilians in the Novye Aldi suburb of Grozny, Chechnya.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Adler, Linus of Hollywood, Stevie Wright, Bill Skarsgård, Al Hunter Ashton, Christina Applegate, Tim Rogers, Megan Fahlenbock, Too Short, Bruce Geller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1994 – Madeline Duggan, English actress; December 1, 1980 – Roger Peterson, Aruban-Dutch singer-songwriter (Intwine); May 13, 1962 – Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,107