Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 36th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 961 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Carradine
- 1919Tim Holt
- 1923Claude King
- 1940Dick Warlock
- 1950Jonathan Freeman
- 1952Daniel Balavoine
- 1961Tim Meadows
- 1971Sara Evans
- 1985Tatiana Silva
- 1988Karin Ontiveros
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1840Hiram Maxim, American-English engineer, invented the Maxim gun (d. 1916)
- 1848Joris-Karl Huysmans, French author and critic (d. 1907)
- 1866Domhnall Ua Buachalla, Irish politician, 3rd and last Governor-General of the Irish Free State (d. 1963)
- 1947Darrell Waltrip, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1951Robin Sachs, English-American actor (d. 2013)
- 1954Cliff Martinez, American drummer and songwriter
- 1962Jacqui Dankworth, English singer and actress
- 1968Eyþór Guðjónsson, Icelandic actor and producer
- 1969Bobby Brown, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (New Edition)
- 1978Mohamed Ousserir, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 756An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang Dynasty. He declares himself emperor and establishes the state of Yan.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1783In Calabria a sequence of strong earthquakes begins.
- 1885King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
- 1900The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1946The Chondoist Chongu Party is founded in North Korea.
- 1962French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.
- 1972Bob Douglas becomes the first African American elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- 2008A major tornado outbreak across the Southern United States kills 57.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meiko Kaji, Sol Kyung-gu, Thure Lindhardt, Uee, Jeremy Northam, Kevin Cheng, Bree Williamson, George Gaynes, Jack Huston, C-Murder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 5, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1958 – Karen Maruyama, American actress and director; June 26, 1959 – Mark McKinney, Canadian actor and screenwriter; October 9, 1945 – Taiguara, Uruguayan-Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035