Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 36th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Frank Muir
- 1928Tage Danielsson
- 1933Norm Grabowski
- 1961Hakan Peker
- 1962Jacqui Dankworth
- 1969Bobby Brown
- 1977Simone Cristicchi
- 1981Julie Zenatti
- 1989Jeremy Sumpter
- 1990Kim Ji-soo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1626Marie de Rabutin-Chantal, marquise de Sévigné, French author (d. 1696)
- 1824Alfonso Capecelatro, Italian cardinal (d. 1912)
- 1910Francisco Varallo, Argentinian footballer (d. 2010)
- 1919Tim Holt, American actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1950Rafael Puente, Mexican footballer, manager and sportscaster
- 1955Kenji Ohba, Japanese actor
- 1956David Wiesner, American author and illustrator
- 1959Sudip Chatterjee, Indian footballer and manager (d. 2006)
- 1976John Aloisi, Australian footballer and manager
- 1990Jordan Rhodes, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 756An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang Dynasty. He declares himself emperor and establishes the state of Yan.
- 1782Spanish defeat British forces and capture Minorca.
- 1869The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the “Welcome Stranger”, is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- 1913Greek military aviators, Michael Moutoussis and Aristeidis Moraitinis perform the first naval air mission in history, with a Farman MF.7 hydroplane.
- 1918SS Tuscania is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland; it is the first ship carrying American troops to Europe to be torpedoed and sunk.
- 1972Bob Douglas becomes the first African American elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- 1975Riots break in Lima, Peru after the police forces go on strike the day before. The uprising (locally known as the Limazo) is bloodily suppressed by the military dictatorship.
- 1976The 1976 swine flu outbreak begins at Fort Dix, NJ.
- 1988Manuel Noriega is indicted on drug smuggling and money laundering charges.
- 1994Byron De La Beckwith is convicted of the 1963 murder of civil rights leader Medgar Evers.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katoucha Niane, Kim Min-kyo, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Irina Shayk, Nolan North, Saya Yūki, Mélanie Doutey, Sarah Glendening, Madeon, Mr. Cheeks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 5, 1941.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1976 – Gabriel Damon, American actor; October 3, 1951 – Keb' Mo', American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; April 2, 1962 – Clark Gregg, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874