Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 36th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,897 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Red Buttons
- 1942Cory Wells
- 1948Barbara Hershey
- 1948Tom Wilkinson
- 1964Alexia Vassiliou
- 1967Chris Parnell
- 1977Simone Cristicchi
- 1988Karin Ontiveros
- 1994Saki Nakajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1784Nancy Lincoln, American mother of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1818)
- 1808Carl Spitzweg, German painter and poet (d. 1885)
- 1941Kaspar Villiger, Swiss engineer and politician, 85th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1951Robin Sachs, English-American actor (d. 2013)
- 1959Sudip Chatterjee, Indian footballer and manager (d. 2006)
- 1962Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Koriki Chōshū, Japanese comedian
- 1977Andrejs Prohorenkovs, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1982Wheesung, South Korean singer-songwriter and producer
- 1989Marina Melnikova, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1937United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposes a plan to enlarge the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1939Generalísimo Francisco Franco becomes the 68th “Caudillo de España”, or Leader of Spain.
- 1945World War II: General Douglas MacArthur returns to Manila.
- 1962French President Charles de Gaulle calls for Algeria to be granted independence.
- 1976The 1976 swine flu outbreak begins at Fort Dix, NJ.
- 1985Ugo Vetere, then the mayor of Rome, and Chedli Klibi, then the mayor of Carthage meet in Tunis to sign a treaty of friendship officially ending the Third Punic War which lasted 2,131 years.
- 2008A major tornado outbreak across the Southern United States kills 57.
View the complete list of historical events for February 5.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerald McRaney, Shoshana Damari, Baek Sung-hyun, Jody Payne, Emily Hagins, Roddy Piper, Marco Alcaraz, Joey Cape, Mary Costa, Julie Dash.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 5, 1941.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1963 – Vonda Shepard, American singer-songwriter and actress; April 4, 1963 – Jane McDonald, English singer and actress; December 25, 1978 – Bridgetta Tomarchio, American actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862