Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1950. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,166 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,722 days or 23.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 886 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 14, 1981.
If a dog named Scamps - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scamps will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scamps will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Alex Harvey
- 1944Al Kooper
- 1946Charlotte Rampling
- 1950Catherine Castel
- 1951Robin Sachs
- 1952Daniel Balavoine
- 1964Duff McKagan
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1973Trijntje Oosterhuis
View the complete list of February 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1594Biagio Marini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1663)
- 1827Peter Lalor, Irish-Australian activist and politician (d. 1889)
- 1907Pierre Pflimlin, French politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 2000)
- 1915Robert Hofstadter, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1990)
- 1923Claude King, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1923Fatmawati, Indonesian wife of Sukarno, 1st First Lady of Indonesia (d. 1980)
- 1936Norma Thrower, Australian hurdler
- 1951Russell Grant, English astrologer and author
- 1982Marc Kennedy, Canadian curler
- 1985Constantinos Georgiades, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of February 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wilbur’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 62Earthquake in Pompeii, Italy.
- 1852The New Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia, one of the largest and oldest museums in the world, opens to the public.
- 1909Belgian chemist Leo Baekeland announces the creation of Bakelite, the world’s first synthetic plastic.
- 1918SS Tuscania is torpedoed off the coast of Ireland; it is the first ship carrying American troops to Europe to be torpedoed and sunk.
- 1918Stephen W. Thompson shoots down a German airplane. It is the first aerial victory by the U.S. military.
- 1919Charlie Chaplin, Mary Pickford, Douglas Fairbanks, and D. W. Griffith launch United Artists.
- 1941World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- 1971Astronauts land on the moon in the Apollo 14 mission.
- 1972Bob Douglas becomes the first African American elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- 1975Riots break in Lima, Peru after the police forces go on strike the day before. The uprising (locally known as the Limazo) is bloodily suppressed by the military dictatorship.
View the complete list of February 5 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre Arditi, Seth Green, Stephanie Szostak, Dan-e-o, Matt McGorry, Rituparno Ghosh, Mancow Muller, Sung Kang, Paul Winfield, Daniella Monet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 5, 1950.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th February 1950 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 22, 1924. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 5th February 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 5, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 36th day of 1950
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,166 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,722 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 886
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 14, 1981
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1976 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 22, 1924 (-125)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: V.II.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1975 – Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress; June 19, 1928 – Nancy Marchand, American actress and singer (d. 2000); May 3, 1965 – Rob Brydon, Welsh actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006