Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 5, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 36th day of the year 1961. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,195 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,065 days or 19.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 14, 1992.
If a dog named Raimy - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raimy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raimy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Tim Holt
- 1928Tage Danielsson
- 1946Charlotte Rampling
- 1947Regina Duarte
- 1955Kenji Ohba
- 1964Laura Linney
- 1973Trijntje Oosterhuis
- 1990Kim Ji-soo
- 1991Alba Riquelme
- 2001Juan Karlos Labajo
View the complete list of February 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 5.
- 1908Marie Baron, Dutch swimmer and diver (d. 1948)
- 1927Jacob Veldhuyzen van Zanten, Dutch captain and pilot (d. 1977)
- 1937Gaston Roelants, Belgian runner
- 1940Dick Warlock, Canadian actor and stuntman
- 1941Vadim Gulyaev, Russian water polo player (d. 1998)
- 1948Sven-Göran Eriksson, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1964Laura Linney, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1982Jenn Suhr, American pole vaulter
- 1986Sekope Kepu, Australian-New Zealand rugby player
- 1990Kim Ji-soo, South Korean singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Roger Williams emigrates to Boston.
- 1778South Carolina becomes the second state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- 1782Spanish defeat British forces and capture Minorca.
- 1818Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte ascends to the thrones of Sweden and Norway.
- 1859Wallachia and Moldavia are united under Alexandru Ioan Cuza as the United Principalities, an autonomous region within the Ottoman Empire, which ushered the birth of the modern Romanian state.
- 1900The United States and the United Kingdom sign a treaty for the Panama Canal.
- 1905in Mexico, the General Hospital of Mexico is inaugurated, started with 4 basic specialities.
- 1924The Royal Greenwich Observatory begins broadcasting the hourly time signals known as the Greenwich Time Signal or the “BBC pips”.
- 1958Gamal Abdel Nasser is nominated to be the first president of the United Arab Republic.
- 1976The 1976 swine flu outbreak begins at Fort Dix, NJ.
View the complete list of February 5 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 5, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arden Myrin, Alex Band, Al Stewart, Kristina Sisco, Sarah Solemani, Elisha Yaffe, James Cromwell, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Peter Mayhew, Thomas Rothman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 5 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 5, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1956. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 6, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Will You Love Me Tomorrow by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 5th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 5, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 36th day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,195 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,065 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 717
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 14, 1992
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1956 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 6, 1963 (-137)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Will You Love Me Tomorrow by The Shirelles (February 6, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1941 – Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011); October 7, 1960 – Viktor Lazlo, French-Belgian singer; June 29, 1972 – Serhat Tutumluer, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,823