Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 37th day of the year 1964. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,975 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,658 days or 18.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 676 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 15, 1995.
If a dog named Parmi - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Parmi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Parmi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Pierre Brice
- 1932François Truffaut
- 1939Mike Farrell
- 1940Jimmy Tarbuck
- 1952Viktor Giacobbo
- 1958Cecily Adams
- 1961Yuko Kobayashi
- 1969David Hayter
- 1980Kim Poirier
- 1981Calum Best
View the complete list of February 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1582Mario Bettinus, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher (d. 1657)
- 1872Robert Maillart, Swiss engineer, designed the Salginatobel Bridge and Schwandbach Bridge (d. 1940)
- 1913Mary Leakey, English-Kenyan archaeologist and anthropologist (d. 1996)
- 1916John Crank, English mathematician and physicist (d. 2006)
- 1940Petr Hájek, Czech mathematician and academic
- 1951Jacques Villeret, French actor (d. 2005)
- 1963Mike Hough, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Kim Poirier, Canadian actress, singer, and producer
- 1984Piret Järvis, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vanilla Ninja)
- 1985Kris Humphries, American basketball player
View the complete list of February 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The claimant King Charles II of England and Scotland is declared King of Great Britain, by the Parliament of Scotland. This move was not followed by the Parliament of England nor the Parliament of Ireland.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1934Far-right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- 1942World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Thailand.
- 1959At Cape Canaveral, Florida, the first successful test firing of a Titan intercontinental ballistic missile is accomplished.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1998Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan National Airport.
- 2013A 8.0 magnitude earthquake hits the Solomon Islands killing 10 people and injuring 17 others.
View the complete list of February 6 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Iler, Doris Dragović, Herbert Grönemeyer, Little Willie John, Hyde, Juris Fernandez, Adriana Caselotti, Juha Tapio, Felipe Dylon, Gary Burghoff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 6, 1964.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th February 1964 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1991. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -213. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 6th February 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 6, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 37th day of 1964
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,975 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,658 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 676
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 15, 1995
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1991 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-213)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles (February 8, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1981 – Mich Dulce, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer; September 9, 1965 – Constance Marie, American actress and dancer; September 28, 1925 – Frank Latimore, American actor (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,890