Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 37th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,711 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Fussy - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fussy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fussy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838Henry Irving
- 1899Ramon Novarro
- 1933Leslie Crowther
- 1943Gayle Hunnicutt
- 1956Nazan Öncel
- 1966Rick Astley
- 1980Ben Lawson
- 1981Shim Eun-jin
- 1985Crystal Reed
- 1993Teresa Scanlan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1834Ema Pukšec, Croatian-German soprano (d. 1889)
- 1845Isidor Straus, German-American businessman and politician (d. 1912)
- 1942Ahmad-Jabir Ahmadov Ismail oghlu, Azerbaijani philosopher and academic
- 1964Andrey Zvyagintsev, Russian actor and director
- 1971Brian Stepanek, American actor
- 1971Dana Eskelson, American actress
- 1977Josh Stewart, American actor
- 1979Dan Bălan, Moldovan singer-songwriter and producer (O-Zone)
- 1983Dimas Delgado, Spanish footballer
- 1983Melrose Bickerstaff, American model and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The claimant King Charles II of England and Scotland is declared King of Great Britain, by the Parliament of Scotland. This move was not followed by the Parliament of England nor the Parliament of Ireland.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1833Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1851The largest Australian bushfires in a populous region in recorded history take place in the state of Victoria.
- 1900The Permanent Court of Arbitration, an international arbitration court at The Hague, is created when the Senate of the Netherlands ratifies an 1899 peace conference decree.
- 1918British women over the age of 30 get the right to vote.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1988Michael Jordan makes his signature slam dunk from the free throw line inspiring Air Jordan and the Jumpman logo.
- 1998Washington National Airport is renamed Ronald Reagan National Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophia Loren, Ben Chaplin, Stephen Kramer Glickman, Shigeki Hosokawa, Jimmy Rowles, Lynn Redgrave, Anthony Way, Alicia Silverstone, Claudio Capone, Cornelia Otis Skinner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 6, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1935 – Alex Karras, American football player, wrestler, and actor (d. 2012); July 29, 1971 – Monica Calhoun, American actress; September 29, 1968 – Luke Goss, English singer, producer, and actor (Bros).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220