Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 37th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Michael Maltese
- 1929Pierre Brice
- 1940Jimmy Tarbuck
- 1943Gayle Hunnicutt
- 1943Georgeanna Tillman
- 1944Michael Tucker
- 1956Jon Walmsley
- 1977Josh Stewart
- 1986Dane DeHaan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1884Marcel Cohen, French linguist and scholar (d. 1974)
- 1903Claudio Arrau, Chilean pianist and composer (d. 1991)
- 1913Mary Leakey, English-Kenyan archaeologist and anthropologist (d. 1996)
- 1925Donald Mitchell, English musicologist and academic
- 1932François Truffaut, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1943Fabian Forte, American singer and actor
- 1944Willie Tee, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Wild Magnolias) (d. 2007)
- 1964Gordon Downie, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Tragically Hip)
- 1984Antoine Wright, American basketball player
- 1985Joji Kato, Japanese speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1914The Bondetåget, a peasant uprising in support of the monarchy, takes place in Sweden
- 1942World War II: The United Kingdom declares war on Thailand.
- 1952Elizabeth II becomes queen regnant of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms upon the death of her father, George VI. At the exact moment of succession, she was in a tree house at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya.
- 1976In testimony before a United States Senate subcommittee, Lockheed Corporation president Carl Kotchian admits that the company had paid out approximately $3 million in bribes to the office of Japanese Prime Minister Kakuei Tanaka.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1981The National Resistance Army of Uganda launches an attack on a Ugandan Army installation in the central Mubende District to begin the Ugandan Bush War.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1988Michael Jordan makes his signature slam dunk from the free throw line inspiring Air Jordan and the Jumpman logo.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Russia captures Grozny, Chechnya, forcing the separatist Chechen Republic of Ichkeria government into exile.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Norris, Mike Watt, Willow Shields, Rob Brown, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Harold Lloyd, Gwen Guthrie, Ayaka Ōhashi, Lee Moran, Graham Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1966 – Christos Dantis, Greek singer-songwriter and producer; August 22, 1973 – Beenie Man, Jamaican rapper and producer; December 10, 1958 – John J. York, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988