Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1972 was a Sunday and it was the 37th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,545 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 560 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Patrick Macnee
- 1933Leslie Crowther
- 1939Jair Rodrigues
- 1939Mike Farrell
- 1944Michael Tucker
- 1957Matthew Best
- 1967Anita Cochran
- 1973Jeff B. Davis
- 1979Dan Bălan
- 1995Moon Jong-up
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1818Henry Litolff, English pianist and composer (d. 1891)
- 1884William Andrew, English Anglican priest (d. 1963)
- 1911Ronald Reagan, American actor and politician, 40th President of the United States (d. 2004)
- 1928Allan H. Meltzer, American economist and academic
- 1951Huw Lloyd-Langton, English guitarist (Hawkwind, Widowmaker, and The Meads of Asphodel) (d. 2012)
- 1957Simon Phillips, English drummer (Toto, Michael Schenker Group, 801, RMS, and PhD)
- 1977Sergei Sychyov, Ukrainian-Estonian ice dancer
- 1981Alison Haislip, American actress and producer
- 1981Calum Best, American-English model and actor
- 1985Yang Yu, Chinese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Massachusetts becomes the sixth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1815New Jersey grants the first American railroad charter to John Stevens.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founds Singapore.
- 1914The Bondetåget, a peasant uprising in support of the monarchy, takes place in Sweden
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1975A crucial by-election is held in Kankesanthurai, Sri Lanka.
- 1976In testimony before a United States Senate subcommittee, Lockheed Corporation president Carl Kotchian admits that the company had paid out approximately $3 million in bribes to the office of Japanese Prime Minister Kakuei Tanaka.
- 1981The National Resistance Army of Uganda launches an attack on a Ugandan Army installation in the central Mubende District to begin the Ugandan Bush War.
- 1989The Round Table Talks start in Poland, thus marking the beginning of overthrow of communism in Eastern Europe.
- 2012A 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits near the central Philippines off the coast of Negros Island causing at least 51 deaths and injuring 112 others.
View the complete list of historical events for February 6.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Colman, Craig Morgan, Keir Dullea, Kim Joon, Judd Hirsch, Sheila Fearn, Elizabeth Ray, Lady Sovereign, Jacob Young, Boris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 6, 1972.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Stay Together by Al Green as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1946 – Itamar Singer, Romanian-Israeli historian and author (d. 2012); July 9, 1955 – Jimmy Smits, American actor and producer; November 16, 1961 – Corinne Hermès, French singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931