Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 38th day of the year 1958. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,421 days or 20.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 16, 1989.
If a dog named Soon-Ee - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soon-Ee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Soon-Ee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ann Little
- 1946Héctor Babenco
- 1955Miguel Ferrer
- 1962Garth Brooks
- 1967Sharla Cheung
- 1973Irina Björklund
- 1979Cerina Vincent
- 1988Ai Kago
- 1993David Dorfman
View the complete list of February 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1889Harry Nyquist, Swedish-American engineer (d. 1976)
- 1908Manmath Nath Gupta, Indian journalist and author (d. 2000)
- 1909Silvio Zavala, Mexican historian and author (d. 2014)
- 1935Cliff Jones, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1946Gérard Jean-Juste, Haitian priest and activist (d. 2009)
- 1950Karen Joy Fowler, American author
- 1962Garth Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1965Jason Gedrick, American actor
- 1977Eri Tanaka, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1996Mai Hagiwara, Japanese singer (Cute, Petitmoni, and Kira Pika)
View the complete list of February 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Edward of Caernarvon (later King Edward II of England) becomes the first English Prince of Wales.
- 1856The colonial Tasmanian Parliament passes the second piece of legislation (the Electoral Act of 1856) anywhere in the world providing for elections by way of a secret ballot.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops fail in their third attempt to lift the Siege of Ladysmith.
- 1904A fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours.
- 1943World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy forces complete the evacuation of Imperial Japanese Army troops from Guadalcanal during Operation Ke, ending Japanese attempts to retake the island from Allied forces in the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1990Dissolution of the Soviet Union: The Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party agrees to give up its monopoly on power.
- 1992The Maastricht Treaty is signed, leading to the creation of the European Union.
- 1995Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, is arrested in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- 2009Bushfires in Victoria leaves 173 dead in the worst natural disaster in Australia’s history.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Olympics is held in the Russian city of Sochi.
View the complete list of February 7 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Opatoshu, Cassidy Gifford, Marjorie Yates, Noddy Holder, Anne Meara, Sade Adu, DJ Webstar, Bobby Bland, Joyce Jameson, Scott La Rock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 7, 1958.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th February 1958 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 7th February 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 7, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 38th day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,421 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 753
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 16, 1989
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1940 (-178)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1971 – David Mendenhall, American actor and producer; September 11, 1942 – Lola Falana, American actress, singer, and dancer; May 16, 1975 – Tony Kakko, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sonata Arctica and Northern Kings).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885