Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 38th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934King Curtis
- 1948Jimmy Greenspoon
- 1962Eddie Izzard
- 1972Robyn Lively
- 1978Ashton Kutcher
- 1980Richie Castellano
- 1985Tina Majorino
- 1988Lee Joon
- 1990Anna Abreu
- 1999Bea Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1895Anita Stewart, American actress and producer (d. 1961)
- 1906Oleg Konstantinovich Antonov, Russian aircraft designer and engineer, founded the Antonov Aircraft Company (d. 1984)
- 1932Gay Talese, American journalist and author
- 1933K. N. Choksy, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, Minister of Finance of Sri Lanka (d. 2015)
- 1935Cliff Jones, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1958Matt Ridley, English journalist, author, and politician
- 1964Ashok Banker, Indian journalist and author
- 1977Eri Tanaka, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1987Achmad Jufriyanto, Indonesian footballer
- 1990Neil Etheridge, English-Filipino footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Edward of Caernarvon (later King Edward II of England) becomes the first English Prince of Wales.
- 1813Action of 7 February 1813: stalemate two evenly matched frigates from the French Navy and the British Royal Navy, Aréthuse and HMS Amelia.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles leaves Singapore after just taking it over, leaving it in the hands of William Farquhar.
- 1842Battle of Debre Tabor: Ras Ali Alula, Regent of the Emperor of Ethiopia defeats warlord Wube Haile Maryam of Semien.
- 1894The Cripple Creek miner’s strike, led by the Western Federation of Miners, begins in Cripple Creek, Colorado.
- 1898Dreyfus affair: Émile Zola is brought to trial for libel for publishing J'accuse.
- 1907The Mud March is the first large procession organized by the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies (NUWSS).
- 1984Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
- 1991Haiti’s first democratically-elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, is sworn in.
- 2012President Mohamed Nasheed of the Republic of Maldives resigns, after 23 days of anti-governmental protests calling for the release of Chief Judge unlawfully arrested by the military.
View the complete list of historical events for February 7.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aika Mitsui, Byron Foulger, Eric Scott, 50 Cent, George Jones, Matt Hardy, Steve Holy, Krishnam Raju, Judith Bingham, Rosie Ledet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 7, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 2000 – Kalani Hilliker, American model and dancer; March 29, 1935 – Ruby Murray, English singer and actress (d. 1996); March 11, 1935 – Sandra Milo, Tunisian-Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957