Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 38th day of the year 1979. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,314 days or 14.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 16, 2010.
If a dog named Punky - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Punky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Punky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Hattie Jacques
- 1941Little Tony
- 1943Gareth Hunt
- 1946Héctor Babenco
- 1946Sammy Johns
- 1962Garth Brooks
- 1972Essence Atkins
- 1990Anna Abreu
- 1991Takahisa Maeyama
- 1999Bea Miller
View the complete list of February 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1102Empress Matilda, daughter of King Henry I of England and wife of Henry V, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1169)
- 1891Ann Little, American actress (d. 1984)
- 1926Konstantin Feoktistov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2009)
- 1950Karen Joy Fowler, American author
- 1962Garth Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Stanley Roberts, American basketball player
- 1972Amon Tobin, Brazilian DJ, producer, and songwriter (Two Fingers)
- 1974Steve Nash, South African-Canadian basketball player
- 1981Lee Ok-sung, South Korean boxer
- 1988Lee Don-ku, South Korean ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Leo I the Thracian becomes emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1074Pandulf IV of Benevento is killed battling the invading Normans at the Battle of Montesarchio.
- 1497The Bonfire of the Vanities occurs in which supporters of Girolamo Savonarola burn thousands of objects like cosmetics, art, and books in Florence, Italy.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: French and Spanish forces lift the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 1897Greco-Turkish War: The first full-scale battle takes place when the Greek expeditionary force in Crete defeats a 4,000-strong Ottoman force at Livadeia.
- 1979Pluto moves inside Neptune’s orbit for the first time since either was discovered.
- 1984Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
- 1986Twenty-eight years of one-family rule end in Haiti, when President Jean-Claude Duvalier flees the Caribbean nation.
- 2012President Mohamed Nasheed of the Republic of Maldives resigns, after 23 days of anti-governmental protests calling for the release of Chief Judge unlawfully arrested by the military.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Olympics is held in the Russian city of Sochi.
View the complete list of February 7 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramon Novarro, Pierre-Loup Rajot, Corinne Hermès, Mack Sennett, Peter Bergman, Judy Carne, Viveca Lindfors, Romy Schneider, Tony Verna, Linn Oeymo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 7, 1979.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th February 1979 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1970. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 7th February 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 7, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 38th day of 1979
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 130 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,941 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,314 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 540
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 16, 2010
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1981 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1970 (-167)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Da Ya Think I’m Sexy? by Rod Stewart (February 10, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.II.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1924 – Freddie Bartholomew, American actor (d. 1992); May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998); October 14, 1948 – David Ruprecht, American game show host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100