Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 38th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Anita Stewart
- 1908Buster Crabbe
- 1941Little Tony
- 1955Miguel Ferrer
- 1971Anita Tsoy
- 1973Mie Sonozaki
- 1975Rémi Gaillard
- 1988Lee Joon
- 1993David Dorfman
- 1999Bea Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 572Prince Shōtoku of Japan (d. 622)
- 1878Ossip Gabrilowitsch, Russian-American pianist and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1906Puyi, Chinese emperor (d. 1967)
- 1949Paulo César Carpegiani, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1973Mie Sonozaki, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1977Eri Tanaka, Japanese actress and voice actress
- 1981Darcy Dolce Neto, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Emma-Lee, Canadian singer
- 1987Achmad Jufriyanto, Indonesian footballer
- 1987Kerli, Estonian-American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: French and Spanish forces lift the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 1819Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles leaves Singapore after just taking it over, leaving it in the hands of William Farquhar.
- 1894The Cripple Creek miner’s strike, led by the Western Federation of Miners, begins in Cripple Creek, Colorado.
- 1898Dreyfus affair: Émile Zola is brought to trial for libel for publishing J'accuse.
- 1943World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy forces complete the evacuation of Imperial Japanese Army troops from Guadalcanal during Operation Ke, ending Japanese attempts to retake the island from Allied forces in the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1944World War II: In Anzio, Italy, German forces launch a counteroffensive during the Allied Operation Shingle.
- 1991Haiti’s first democratically-elected president, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, is sworn in.
- 1992The Maastricht Treaty is signed, leading to the creation of the European Union.
- 2009Bushfires in Victoria leaves 173 dead in the worst natural disaster in Australia’s history.
- 2014The opening ceremony for the 2014 Winter Olympics is held in the Russian city of Sochi.
View the complete list of historical events for February 7.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. Geils, Sasha Roiz, Jad Abumrad, Peter Steen, Toro y Moi, George Newbern, Dave Alvin, Tom Everett Scott, Robert Walker, Ross Katz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 7, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 7, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1942 – Frank Zane, American bodybuilder and actor; February 6, 1914 – Thurl Ravenscroft, American voice actor and singer (d. 2005); September 8, 1944 – Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057