Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1928. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,997 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,666 days or 31.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 1959.
If a dog named Sohie - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sohie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sohie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Camila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894King Vidor
- 1921Lana Turner
- 1937Manfred Krug
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1949Niels Arestrup
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1969Shiva Rose
- 1974Seth Green
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1405Constantine XI Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1453)
- 1894King Vidor, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1894Ludwig Marcuse, German philosopher and author (d. 1971)
- 1915Georges Guétary, Egyptian-French singer, dancer, and actor (d. 1997)
- 1926Neal Cassady, American author and poet (d. 1968)
- 1943Pirzada Qasim, Pakistani poet and academic
- 1951Z'EV, American poet and drummer
- 1965Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four)
- 1973Keith McDonald, Japanese-American baseball player
- 1995Yao Jinnan, Chinese gymnast
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1250Seventh Crusade: Crusaders engage Ayyubid forces in the Battle of Al Mansurah.
- 1807Battle of Eylau – Napoleon defeats Russians under General Bennigsen and the Prussians under L'Estocq
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1963The regime of Prime Minister of Iraq, Brigadier General Abd al-Karim Qasim is overthrown by the Ba'ath Party.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1974Military coup in Upper Volta.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anja Garbarek, Dakota Fanning, Patti Davis, Tyrone Davis, James Young, Lila Kaye, Maia Mitchell, George Pal, Haing S. Ngor, Frank E. Peretti.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 1929. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,997 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,666 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,185
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 1959
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 1929 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.II.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1943 – Maria Muldaur, American singer (Jerry Garcia Band and Even Dozen Jug Band); October 1, 1950 – Jeane Manson, American model, singer, and actress; July 18, 1911 – Hume Cronyn, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907