Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1928. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,278 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,093 days or 30.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 1959.
If a dog named Layca - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Layca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Layca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Reginald Baker
- 1886Charlie Ruggles
- 1894King Vidor
- 1949Brooke Adams
- 1973Project Pat
- 1974Chris Waitt
- 1974Kimbo Slice
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1989Dani Harmer
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1405Constantine XI Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1453)
- 1888Edith Evans, English actress (d. 1976)
- 1903Aleksander Mitt, Estonian speed skater (d. 1942)
- 1906Chester Carlson, American physicist and lawyer, invented Xerography (d. 1968)
- 1961Bruce Timm, American animator and producer
- 1972Big Show, American wrestler and actor
- 1980Ralf Little, English footballer and actor
- 1984Manuel Osborne-Paradis, Canadian skier
- 1989JaJuan Johnson, American basketball player
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1887The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- 1924Capital punishment: The first state execution in the United States by gas chamber takes place in Nevada.
- 1950The Stasi, the secret police of East Germany, is established.
- 1971South Vietnamese ground troops launch an incursion into Laos to try to cut off the Ho Chi Minh trail and stop communist infiltration.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1996The U.S. Congress passes the Communications Decency Act.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chiara Schoras, Larry Karaszewski, Danny Pudi, Monice, Steven Mackintosh, P. J. Soles, Adam Irigoyen, Selma Blair, Blake Butler, Diana Muldaur.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1928.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 1929. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,278 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,093 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,126
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 1959
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 1929 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1922 – Gábor Agárdy, Hungarian actor (d. 2006); November 9, 1937 – Cliff Bole, American director and producer; August 5, 1975 – Ami Foster, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794