Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1928. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,051 days or 30.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 17, 1959.
If a dog named Dara - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1915Georges Guétary
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1961Vince Neil
- 1969Mary McCormack
- 1974Seth Green
- 1982Carlene Aguilar
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane
View the complete list of February 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1819John Ruskin, English author, critic, and academic (d. 1900)
- 1878Martin Buber, Austrian-Israeli philosopher and academic (d. 1965)
- 1883Joseph Schumpeter, Czech-American economist and political scientist (d. 1950)
- 1902Demchugdongrub, Mongolian activist (d. 1966)
- 1930Arlan Stangeland, American farmer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1953Mary Steenburgen, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1961Vince Neil, American singer-songwriter and actor (Mötley Crüe)
- 1988Ryan Pinkston, American actor
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1997Kathryn Newton, American actress
View the complete list of February 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Battle of Eylau – Napoleon defeats Russians under General Bennigsen and the Prussians under L'Estocq
- 1887The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1971South Vietnamese ground troops launch an incursion into Laos to try to cut off the Ho Chi Minh trail and stop communist infiltration.
- 1974After 84 days in space, the crew of Skylab 4, the last crew to visit American space station Skylab, returns to Earth.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 1996The U.S. Congress passes the Communications Decency Act.
View the complete list of February 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Stanley, La La Anthony, Chad Faust, Tyson Houseman, Peter Yarrow, Syd tha Kyd, Renée Soutendijk, Danny Pudi, Denis Lawson, Daniel Merriweather.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 8, 1928.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th February 1928 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 1929. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 8, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 39th day of 1928
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 84 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,051 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 17, 1959
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 1929 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1939 – Felix Pappalardi, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Mountain) (d. 1983); August 3, 1967 – Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise; December 1, 1988 – Zoë Kravitz, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789