Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1938 was a Tuesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Sambuca - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sambuca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sambuca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Betty Field
- 1928Jack Larson
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1974Chris Waitt
- 1983Jim Verraros
- 1985Nao Matsushita
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
- 1989Dani Harmer
- 1991Nam Woo-hyun
- 1995Jordan Todosey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 412Proclus, Greek mathematician and philosopher (d. 485)
- 1804Richard Lemon Lander, English explorer (d. 1834)
- 1880Viktor Schwanneke, German actor and director (d. 1931)
- 1903Aleksander Mitt, Estonian speed skater (d. 1942)
- 1942Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004)
- 1943Creed Bratton, American actor and singer (The Grass Roots)
- 1948Dan Seals, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (England Dan & John Ford Coley) (d. 2009)
- 1976Nicolas Vouilloz, French race car driver and biker
- 1985Petra Cetkovská, Czech tennis player
- 1989Courtney Vandersloot, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Barbu Dimitrie Știrbei abolishes slavery in Wallachia.
- 1887The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1963Travel, financial and commercial transactions by United States citizens to Cuba are made illegal by the John F. Kennedy administration.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
- 2013A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. Madison Wright Morris, Larry Bagby, Alfred Deller, Nancy Malone, Kristian Nairn, Josh Ryan Evans, Jared Gilman, Amy Mizzi, Helen Hunt, Angelika de la Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1953 – Emilio Estefan, Cuban-American drummer and producer; March 13, 1954 – Robin Duke, Canadian actress and screenwriter; November 17, 1960 – RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202