Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,777 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Lupi - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lupi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lupi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Charlie Ruggles
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1903Greta Keller
- 1937Manfred Krug
- 1950Cristina Ferrare
- 1961Bruce Timm
- 1961Vince Neil
- 1982Carlene Aguilar
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka
- 1983Olga Syahputra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1720Emperor Sakuramachi of Japan (d. 1750)
- 1822Maxime Du Camp, French photographer and journalist (d. 1894)
- 1894Ludwig Marcuse, German philosopher and author (d. 1971)
- 1928Jack Larson, American actor, producer, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1939Jose Maria Sison, Filipino activist and theorist
- 1943Creed Bratton, American actor and singer (The Grass Roots)
- 1951Z'EV, American poet and drummer
- 1983Olga Syahputra, Indonesian actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1989Dani Harmer, English actress and singer
- 1992Carl Jenkinson, English-Finnish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Leiden University is founded, and given the motto Praesidium Libertatis.
- 1726The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- 1817Las Heras crosses the Andes with an army to join San Martín and liberate Chile from Spain.
- 1865In the United States, Delaware voters reject the Thirteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, and vote to continue the practice of slavery. (Delaware finally ratifies the amendment on February 12, 1901.)
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1960The first eight brass star plaques are installed in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1978Proceedings of the United States Senate are broadcast on radio for the first time.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 2013A blizzard disrupts transportation and leaves hundreds of thousands of people without electricity in the Northeastern United States and parts of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nitya Vidyasagar, Kevin DuBrow, Cory Wells, Richard Briers, Piper Reese, Nora Dunn, Josef Janíček, Lydia Lunch, David Keith, Patricia Neway.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1946 – Harry Vanda, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Easybeats and Vanda & Young); June 21, 1985 – Saki Seto, Japanese actress, model, and television personality; February 8, 1942 – Terry Melcher, American singer-songwriter and producer (Bruce & Terry) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267