Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,657 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Viktor Schwanneke
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1915Georges Guétary
- 1925Jack Lemmon
- 1931James Dean
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1982Danny Tamberelli
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1988Rucha Hasabnis
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1820William Tecumseh Sherman, American general (d. 1891)
- 1894King Vidor, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1906Chester Carlson, American physicist and lawyer, invented Xerography (d. 1968)
- 1925Jack Lemmon, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2001)
- 1930James Deetz, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1932John Williams, American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1955Jim Neidhart, American wrestler
- 1977Christian Vasquez, Filipino model and actor
- 1977Yucef Merhi, Venezuelan-American poet and graphic designer
- 1982Sousuke Takaoka, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 421Constantius III becomes co-Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1238The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
- 1347The Byzantine civil war of 1341–47 ends with a power-sharing agreement between John VI Kantakouzenos and John V Palaiologos.
- 1885The first government-approved Japanese immigrants arrived in Hawaii.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1965Eastern Air Lines Flight 663 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean and explodes, killing everyone aboard.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 1969Allende meteorite falls near Pueblito de Allende, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Christopher, Alyssa Milano, Judith Hoag, Sofia Andres, Su Pollard, Kristine W, Helle Virkner, James Bay, Jim Uhls, Debra Winger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1968 – Yvette Fielding, English actress and producer; November 9, 1954 – Sue Upton, English actress and dancer; February 20, 1951 – Edward Albert, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030