Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Diesel - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diesel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Diesel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Charlie Ruggles
- 1943Creed Bratton
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1968Gary Coleman
- 1972Big Show
- 1981Sophie Choudry
- 1982Liam McIntyre
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1995Jordan Todosey
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1708Václav Jan Kopřiva, Bohemian organist and composer (d. 1789)
- 1886Charlie Ruggles, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1913Danai Stratigopoulou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2009)
- 1944Roger Lloyd-Pack, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1955Jim Neidhart, American wrestler
- 1960Dino Ciccarelli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1961Bruce Timm, American animator and producer
- 1966Bruno Labbadia, German footballer and manager
- 1976Nicolas Vouilloz, French race car driver and biker
- 1980Jenny Miller, Canadian-Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1601Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, rebels against Queen Elizabeth I – the revolt is quickly crushed.
- 1887The Dawes Act authorizes the President of the United States to survey Native American tribal land and divide it into individual allotments.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1942World War II: Japan invades Singapore.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1952Elizabeth II is proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom.
- 1960Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom issues an Order-in-Council, stating that she and her family would be known as the House of Windsor, and that her descendants will take the name “Mountbatten-Windsor”.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Butch Walker, Luis Tosar, Junaid Jamshed, Karan Armstrong, Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Red Grange, Corey Feldman, Risa Yoshiki, Everett McGill, Alison Moyet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1986 – Genevieve Morton, South African model; February 19, 1940 – Smokey Robinson, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Miracles); October 25, 1975 – Eirik Glambek Bøe, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Kings of Convenience and Skog).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220