Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,601 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Greta Keller
- 1941Tom Rush
- 1948Ron Tyson
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1980Jenny Miller
- 1980Ralf Little
- 1981Myriam Montemayor Cruz
- 1983Jim Verraros
- 1983Olga Syahputra
- 1988Ryan Pinkston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1191Yaroslav II of Vladimir (d. 1246)
- 1928Gene Lees, Canadian journalist and songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1941Jagjit Singh, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 2011)
- 1955John Grisham, American lawyer and author
- 1957Katherine Freese, American astrophysicist
- 1970John Filan, Australian footballer and coach
- 1971Andrus Veerpalu, Estonian skier
- 1979Aaron Cook, American baseball player
- 1987Javi García, Spanish footballer
- 1995Ksenia Gaydarzhi, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1855The Devil’s Footprints mysteriously appear in southern Devon.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1949Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary is sentenced for treason.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1963The first full color television program in the world, publicly advertised, is broadcast in Mexico City by XHGC-TV, Channel 5, due to technical breakthrough advances made by Mexican engineer Guillermo González Camarena.
- 1968American civil rights movement: The Orangeburg massacre: An attack on black students from South Carolina State University who are protesting racial segregation at the town’s only bowling alley, leaves three or four dead in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
- 1983The Melbourne dust storm hits Australia’s second largest city. The result of the worst drought on record and a day of severe weather conditions, a 320 m deep dust cloud envelops the city, turning day to night.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Lange, Linda Darnell, Hazel O'Connor, Boz Scaggs, Hubert Sumlin, Peter Wingfield, Jimmie F. Skaggs, Esmeray, Andrew Stockdale, May Irwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1939.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1969 – Steady B, American rapper; July 1, 1989 – Hannah Murray, English actress; July 5, 1914 – Gerda Gilboe, Danish actress and singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925