Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,867 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dusti - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dusti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dusti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Viktor Schwanneke
- 1888Edith Evans
- 1899Lonnie Johnson
- 1922Audrey Meadows
- 1937Manfred Krug
- 1949Brooke Adams
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1969Mary McCormack
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida
- 1981Sophie Choudry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1807Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins, English sculptor and zoologist (d. 1889)
- 1914Bill Finger, American screenwriter and author (d. 1974)
- 1930Alejandro Rey, Argentinian-American actor and director (d. 1987)
- 1930Arlan Stangeland, American farmer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1943Creed Bratton, American actor and singer (The Grass Roots)
- 1968Gary Coleman, American actor (d. 2010)
- 1971Andre El Haddad, Lebanese footballer and referee
- 1984Manuel Osborne-Paradis, Canadian skier
- 1994Nikki Yanofsky, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1998Šarlote Lēnmane, Latvian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238The Mongols burn the Russian city of Vladimir.
- 1587Mary, Queen of Scots, is executed on suspicion of having been involved in the Babington Plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
- 1856Barbu Dimitrie Știrbei abolishes slavery in Wallachia.
- 1879Sandford Fleming first proposes adoption of Universal Standard Time at a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute.
- 1879The England cricket team led by Lord Harris is attacked during a riot during a match in Sydney.
- 1915D. W. Griffith’s controversial film The Birth of a Nation premieres in Los Angeles.
- 1949Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary is sentenced for treason.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1986Hinton train collision: Twenty-three people are killed when a VIA Rail passenger train collides with a 118-car Canadian National freight train near the town of Hinton, Alberta, west of Edmonton. It is the worst rail accident in Canada until the Lac-Mégantic, Quebec derailment in 2013 which killed forty-seven people.
- 1993General Motors sues NBC after Dateline NBC allegedly rigs two crashes intended to demonstrate that some GM pickups can easily catch fire if hit in certain places. NBC settles the lawsuit the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clyde McPhatter, Mark Spoelstra, Richard Boden, Rashid Nugmanov, Theresa Randle, Emma Roberts, Walter Steinbeck, Jillian Ward, Bruce Boxleitner, Carlos Pena, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 8, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1985 – Tom Fletcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (McFly and McBusted); May 2, 1948 – Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials); June 1, 1972 – Huáscar Aparicio, Bolivian singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,176